WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

I am making it happen. I am not trying to use anyone. I am trying to help everyone. Yes i could act all proper and try to fit in with you,but then I would be like you and that would not be good. I will deff bump this thread in 5 years and we will see who is where.

Why would it not be good to be like me?

As for my site I have paid for it all 100% and i dont care what the Money part of it was. Its for fun so what's that point about. Your wife has nothing to do with my shop so that also does not count.

Serpen I can not just go back like nothing happened. My job position is gone.

Your site has everything to do with your shop. The way your loyal followers have acted and you allowing it to continue is a direct representation of you, your shop, and your character.

PS: I've never ridden with you. How did you pass me? Only seen you on the road once. I was in hocking. You and a few others were stopped on a side road. I waved. Didn't even know it was you until something was posting about seeing another group. I'll be the first to tell you I'm slow. I have a good time on the bike. I like to see new things and enjoy the scenery. I get passed a lot. I'm even slower on a quad.

not sure what the passing thing is about? I know you just like to ride. V-stroms rock for what you like to do.

My shop is directly related to the site now. I saw the amount of interest locally and also saw people needed a cheaper more knowledgeable place to take their bike.

Well I'm proud of what I do and every time I get off work I know I've made a significant difference for this country. I'm proud.that I haven't had anything handed to me.

not sure what the passing thing is about? I know you just like to ride. V-stroms rock for what you like to do.

My shop is directly related to the site now. I saw the amount of interest locally and also saw people needed a cheaper more knowledgeable place to take their bike.

I may be mistaken, but I believe you recently made a comment on your site about me being mad because you passed me years ago.

Well I'm proud of what I do and every time I get off work I know I've made a significant difference for this country. I'm proud.that I haven't had anything handed to me.

Same here. I have made riding easier and safer and cheaper for the masses. I have allot of pride in what I do too.

My question to you casper is why did you not respond to my request to sponsor till this thread got started? That's what really grinded my gears.

I have zero phone calls and zero texts from you about it. I do have FB messages from you, however. Those I never got around to replying to, which I apologized for. As for here, it was actually discussed in the mods/admins section a few times. I believe you had spoken to a mod about advertising, and they raised the question. Honestly, which I told you before, I was waiting to see if this AFJ vs OR crap was really over or not. Good thing I waited, right?

LIES!!! YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN ICE CREAMZ!!!

luitenantdan.gif

• Upvote 1

Ben I got your number from jess a while back. i did FB you and PM you here along with fill out the request forms on the sponsor section more than once. the start of this thread was the only answer I got and because I made it seem attacking you answered in a defensive way. Either way this could of all been handles in private,but i was left no choice,but make a thread. Sadly I am bad at being PC when i am angry and stressed. dam this all is crazy.

that was serpent lol.

not really. I don't even remember it.

the only person that ever made me mad was monger. and since I'm a grown up I forgot all about it.

I simply don't like some of you. you rub me the wrong way. I think it's your chest thumbing drunk frat guy mentalities. and asinine way you guys show off.

there I said it. now the air is clear.

• Upvote 1

Ben I got your number from jess a while back. i did FB you and PM you here along with fill out the request forms on the sponsor section more than once. the start of this thread was the only answer I got and because I made it seem attacking you answered in a defensive way. Either way this could of all been handles in private,but i was left no choice,but make a thread. Sadly I am bad at being PC when i am angry and stressed. dam this all is crazy.

When this thread started I advised you to move this to PMs and promptly sent you PM. I do apologize for not getting back to you prior.

At the risk of having to call myself a pacifying pussy.

Fuck yeah!

I dont appreciate the attack on the junkies, but the shop and its concerts fall on brandon.

if they cited facts that were untrue or unbased I would say something, all butt touching and dick squeezing aside they havent said anything too outlandish.

I think they have the wrong idea on how ppl see prez, he is an organizer/promoter that turned (with help) a group of riders into a successful group/club/online forum, opened a shop that services its ppl and public (with help) and is a fairly sucessful rider that has the ability to make things happen for himself.

I no longer have the energy to devote to frivolous arguments.... i guess I went limp too, but i still dont mind pressing buttons and prodding angry dogs

Quoted from their site. I will have to say this is a fair assessment of the situation.

Can someone who posted on the first page please edit their post to include the link to their thread about this latest drama. I'm tired of having to go to page 12 to find the link.

• Upvote 1

At the risk of having to call myself a pacifying pussy.

Fuck yeah!

Quoted from their site. I will have to say this is a fair assessment of the situation.

Can someone who posted on the first page please edit their post to include the link to their thread about this latest drama. I'm tired of having to go to page 12 to find the link.

I have not attacked the junkies. They have attacked me, this site, this site's members, and my wife directly. That, I do not appreciate.

Casper me and you need to stop saying they! I have to stop blaming the group as a whole too. Some have done this some have done that. Its just hard to remember all the screen names at the time I know.

How many here have called your wife names?