WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

Stop giving these fags the time of day.

They are just doing this shit so they can go back to Asshole Junkies and tell Prez's knob gobblers how they sure showed us what tough guys they are.

Dont give them the satisfaction. Just ban these pussies.

Max i know you are prob a good guy,but all your posts seem aggressive?

ahh well my sat night was successfully killed, back to lurking, possibly another revisit in 1.5 yrs. Prob not

have fun circle jerking kids

See. You were able to come in here, express your opinion, exercise your freedom of speech, and you were not banned. You even called my wife a whore and weren't banned. Next time check the facts before making accusations about me or this site. Have a great Easter.

I bet you would have bought some girl scout cookies though. Next time you see me please come up and say hello. You know I mean no harm. I hope everyone on here has had fun the last 2 days. Casper and his wife prob are not.

I bet you would have bought some girl scout cookies though. Next time you see me please come up and say hello. You know I mean no harm. I hope everyone on here has had fun the last 2 days. Casper and his wife prob are not.

We honestly could care less. You're only harming yourself.

I dont hate you Brandon, I just think you act like a girl. Men dont talk shit about people behind their backs and then act all sweet to their faces. Only bitches do that.

I just find you very annoying like I do other stupid bitches.

• Upvote 2