WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

LIES!!! YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN ICE CREAMZ!!!

luitenantdan.gif

Every time I've ordered ice cream I demand it is not handed to me but rather tucked into the waitresses waistband. This allows me to see how much she likes me and decide how much I'll tip. If its tucked near the hip she dislikes me = a small tip. If its tucked in her ass crack she likes me and gets a big tip. If its tucked upfront she's a whore and gets my digits.

• Upvote 1

Are you two going to go 69 now? Don't make up, it's more fun being at odds.

My opinion has not changed. If someone here had personally attacked Brandon's wife they would have immediately received an infraction for it. Going after someone's family is simply uncalled for, even in the world of e-battles as lame as this one.

How many here have called your wife names?

not married,but they did ask to see pics before they judged lol. Your wife did keep posting the same thing is prob the only reason she was thrown into this. I do understand your anger in this too however. It is not needed for them to say that,but allot of wrongs have been said.

I am so glad you like to act as if you know us. As for name calling you prob have noticed its going on on both sides. Sticks and stones....

I do know you guys. enough to know most of you guys are people that I would never associate with. anyone that goes around saying something like afj for life etc are clearly a jack ass and someone on a totally different wavelength than I. some of you are in your 30's and still run around acting like a 17 year old that just tried his first beer and wants to let everyone know it.

Edited by serpentracer

I have not attacked the junkies. They have attacked me, this site, this site's members, and my wife directly. That, I do not appreciate.

Never thought you attacked them or stated so.

Attacking your wife was a douche move and doubtful the little pussy that did that would do it with men present.

Gixxie, I don't know you, never met you, but from all your bantering in this thread I thought you were a self absorbed beotch. But, I just realized you're a dude. :nono:

not married,but they did ask to see pics before they judged lol. Your wife did keep posting the same thing is prob the only reason she was thrown into this. I do understand your anger in this too however. It is not needed for them to say that,but allot of wrongs have been said.

I'm not angry. As far as I know, I have said no wrongs. I've made everything very clear, even posted the messages I sent you. I have made no personal attacks towards you, your site, or your members. I tried to keep my opinions of you between you and I. You decided to beat the dead horse. Nobody here has said anything about bumping riders into a wall, showing up at your events to start shit, etc. Nobody here has attacked your girlfriend (thought you were married). I feel embarrassed for you.

I'm not angry. As far as I know, I have said no wrongs. I've made everything very clear, even posted the messages I sent you. I have made no personal attacks towards you, your site, or your members. I tried to keep my opinions of you between you and I. You decided to beat the dead horse. Nobody here has said anything about bumping riders into a wall, showing up at your events to start shit, etc. Nobody here has attacked your girlfriend (thought you were married). I feel embarrassed for you.

I need to know if any of this happened. As far As I know if someone was put in a wall the thread would be way more real. I know allot of our guys have been into a wall and know thats like attempted murder. As for your events stop and read what people are sending you. They are going to a whole diff sites event.

I need to know if any of this happened. As far As I know if someone was put in a wall the thread would be way more real. I know allot of our guys have been into a wall and know thats like attempted murder. As for your events stop and read what people are sending you. They are going to a whole diff sites event.

Hasn't happened. Several posts talking about doing it. One about running someone off the track or into a wall. One about hoping "Jricks knocks someone the fuck out again". One about finding OR members out and about. Et cetera. It's all quite pointless. If you and your members are willing to fight because I won't let you be a sponsor, that's just sad and depressing. I'd bet the vast majority over there are cool people who think this drama is as stupid as I do. Only a small portion seem to be on this drama llama, fueled by you. This thread was also started and fueled by you. I thought we had this squashed via PMs at the beginning.

PS: There's a lot of talk about how you're innocent and being bullied. Holy crap that made me laugh out loud. They must not be aware of your past drunk posts which inevitably were followed up the next day with "sorry I was drunk it won't happen again".

Hasn't happened. Several posts talking about doing it. One about running someone off the track or into a wall. One about hoping "Jricks knocks someone the fuck out again". One about finding OR members out and about. Et cetera. It's all quite pointless. If you and your members are willing to fight because I won't let you be a sponsor, that's just sad and depressing. I'd bet the vast majority over there are cool people who think this drama is as stupid as I do. Only a small portion seem to be on this drama llama, fueled by you. This thread was also started and fueled by you. I thought we had this squashed via PMs at the beginning.

PS: There's a lot of talk about how you're innocent and being bullied. Holy crap that made me laugh out loud. They must not be aware of your past drunk posts which inevitably were followed up the next day with "sorry I was drunk it won't happen again".

I tried to make them aware of the past issues but they seem to look past them.

Is this some kind of real world on here? Dam how dare we get drunk and type. U act as if this site is a NO bs site and its only full of information and happy go lucky chats. It is by far not a church,but is ran like one. the past things were fueled by members on here just like me. The whole banable thing is just some sort of powertrip that people like to hold over peoples head.

There is plenty of BS on this site. You have spew a bunch of it over the years then feel like you are attacked and go back over to AFJ and bitch about everyone here. Its not a power trip it is the rules of this privately owned. There is no place for personal threats, slandering of people or speaking down to another mans wife in the adult world. You feel the need to stick it to "The Man" because of your childish rebellious nature. Even tho you are only making your self look like a fool. You have contradicted yourself so many times in both this thread and the thread you post on AFJ crying for attention from your faithful followers.

• Upvote 2

There is plenty of BS on this site. You have spew a bunch of it over the years then feel like you are attacked and go back over to AFJ and bitch about everyone here. Its not a power trip it is the rules of this privately owned. There is no place for personal threats, slandering of people or speaking down to another mans wife in the adult world. You feel the need to stick it to "The Man" because of your childish rebellious nature. Even tho you are only making your self look like a fool. You have contradicted yourself so many times in both this thread and the thread you post on AFJ crying for attention from your faithful followers.

Pot meet kettle?

Ok I give up. You all are right. You win. This place knows all and we are all hooligans and you are the saints. We do childish things and you save babies here. Who gives a dam what someone called someone? You all can think what you like an so can I. At least people will be able to read this(if they can stand too) and make their own judgements. We agree to diagree.

Oh and if you ever want race parts or a discount on go fast parts please let me know. Thats all i really wanted. You win! Close this thread so I can stop posting on OR for some time.

At the risk of having to call myself a pacifying pussy.

Fuck yeah!

Quoted from their site. I will have to say this is a fair assessment of the situation.

Can someone who posted on the first page please edit their post to include the link to their thread about this latest drama. I'm tired of having to go to page 12 to find the link.

Dont QUOTE ME, YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!!

HONESTLY casper, the sand in your vagina about "attacking" your wife..... LET IT BE, I told you I didnt know who she was. FIND a diff dead horse to beat

Pot meet kettle?

Ok I give up. You all are right. You win. This place knows all and we are all hooligans and you are the saints. We do childish things and you save babies here. Who gives a dam what someone called someone? You all can think what you like an so can I. At least people will be able to read this(if they can stand too) and make their own judgements. We agree to diagree.

Oh and if you ever want race parts or a discount on go fast parts please let me know. Thats all i really wanted. You win! Close this thread so I can stop posting on OR for some time.

You need the thread closed to stop posting here? Sounds like you are addicted to this site that is too oppressive and lame to be cool enough for the afj.

Dont QUOTE ME, YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!!

HONESTLY casper, the sand in your vagina about "attacking" your wife..... LET IT BE, I told you I didnt know who she was. FIND a diff dead horse to beat

It hasn't been 1.5yrs since your last post.