WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

Has anyone explained why they spelled it Assfault instead of Asphalt?

I've wondered that but never looked it up...

I actually asked Brandon a long time ago. Something about being a play on words because their wives/girlfriends/significant others thought they were asses because of how much time they spent on the asphalt. This was several years ago, so my memory may be fuzzy. But I'm pretty sure that's what he told me.

hey look im allowed to be on both sites and liked by both.. OMG... its amazing some one that can be friends with many different groups and not have any bias towards either!!! wow

I don't think anyone actually cares about anyone being on any site, as long as it isn't that lemon party site. :D

• Upvote 1

This is your 3rd post, are you just trolling?

this thread did get moved out into the "website info" forum so it was in clear view for any newbies to see as the top viewed thread...

Can't fault a newbie for tossing in their $.02

Edited by magley64

Colors? What planet are you on...? Lol

It was a short way of saying...not showing which site you are representing. Not sure about AFJ but OR has stickers to promote the site.

As far as what planet I am on....not sure but everything goes my way and everyone know exactly what I am thinking....:D

Begging for rep gets you negative rep, if you want to beg for penii I can send some your way ;)

if you take her up on that offer, i'll go ahead and send you some barbicide to clean that with first. i am told it will kill AIDS and other unpleasantness.

Begging for rep gets you negative rep, if you want to beg for penii I can send some your way ;)

Oh I'm not begging for rep. I was just hoping there was something rewarding somewhere in all those pages. You have a penis? I was totally deceived when I met you!

• Upvote 1

Oh I'm not begging for rep. I was just hoping there was something rewarding somewhere in all those pages. You have a penis? I was totally deceived when I met you!

She's a tucker.

• Upvote 1