WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

Can a rider have some one banned from a track, if there is proof they are threating to put riders in the wall?

you could always show the proof to the manager/owner of the track and im sure they wouldnt let that rider ride, atleast not while the person they threatend is on thr track. Wrecks arnt cheap or quick to take care of, so I couldnt see them not doing sokething about it... Although if nothing else the cops would and you could have a restraining ordered filed, then he cant race with said person period, if he shows up just call the cops.

I dont know the dark history betwix AFJ/ORDN as I've only been a member here a tick over a year, and there's no way I'm going digging for that bone after wasting the last few hours reading this tapestry of taintstains.......what I do know NOW is Ben has a Masters degree in maturity, business ethics, and basic human behavior -- whereas Brandon is still fighting his way through 3rd grade, for the 4th time, at his 5th school, to get his certificate in reality.

This may have nothing to do with how Brandon might actually conduct business, nor discredit his mechanical aptitude with motorcycle repair/tuning. Some businesses just have broken owners/operators in its ranks - world's quirpy like that. Even Einstein was a fuckup sometimes, eclectic personalities show once in a while.

I have no personal opinion towards AFJ and their antics, but I do know some guys that act in the same light as they're being described here -- gotta say, sounds entertaining to watch now and then since we all need humor in our lives. Nothing I want to be part of, but rendered for the spectating value alone? Eh, maybe a good story.

Here's my point........QUIT FOOTFUCKIN' YOURSELF IN THE FACE ANUS.......Act the fool, and you'll create a foolish following

• Upvote 2

Dont QUOTE ME, YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!!

LOL, reminds me of that thread...

"stop using my real name!"

HONESTLY casper, the sand in your vagina about "attacking" your wife..... LET IT BE, I told you I didnt know who she was. FIND a diff dead horse to beat

AGAIN... Doesn't matter who she was married to, that was a bitch move.

AHH SHIT he's going e-gangster on us.

35b5i3.jpg

..or' date=' you could meet him in the pits and bash his face in with a 3/4" torque wrench...

#quartermileatatime[/quote']

Rep for F&F reference. I think I'm going to go watch that movie now. No matter how bad it is, I still find some enjoyment in it. Just like this thread.

For the record I was the the biggest opposition against the sponsorship. You caused toooooo much drama and haven't proved to be mature enough to be even considered in my opinion. I knew your colors would show through again eventually and low and behold here we re right back to where we were when you would have a few beers and strt to spew ingnorance.

I prob should thank you cuz I really like it when I'm right. All the other mods are hating it :)

Again thanks for being the true tool you really are. Run back to your site and cry cuz big mean Casper won't let your write your name on the sandbox, I'm sure your members will inflate your ego again in no time.

Edited by kawi kid
Parks is gay
  • Upvote 1

I missed a "stop using my real name" thread. What year was that and who was it?

I've been here since 2006 and thought I've seen out all, but I missed that one.

It was when your wife took the Internet from you :D

• Upvote 1