WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

This is the most entertaining thread ever! I don't know anyone here or any of the assfault junkies so this is an unbiased opinion. Brandon you are an idiot!!! So what if you can't advertise on this forum??? People know about your shop and if they choose to they will buy from you. Coming here crying and posting crap on your site is not helping your case. Also, just from looking at your site I wouldn't do business with you anyway. I understand you guys wanting to have fun but before you opened your business you should have come up with a plan. Perhaps your forum should be separate from your shop. The internet can be a great tool if you use it wisely but also remember it could take your business down. And to OhioRiders I think you are a few social classes higher than the junkies. Stay safe guys and gals!

Laying it out in their first post. Unbiased. Honest. Bold.

Me likes you.

if everyone showed for the ride with out colors we would all get along not knowing who was who. We all love to ride and a group that big could do so much good for the motorcycle scene...to bad a few people crossed the line and caused all this.

Colors? What planet are you on...? Lol

hey look im allowed to be on both sites and liked by both.. OMG... its amazing some one that can be friends with many different groups and not have any bias towards either!!! wow

I'd like to think that's where I'm at too.

The bitching does make me laugh though. Mainly at myself.

"ohioriders.net: a place where people talk about guns and epeni."

"afj.com: a place where people talk about ORDN." :D

• Upvote 1

I'd like to think that's where I'm at too.

The bitching does make me laugh though. Mainly at myself.

"ohioriders.net: a place where people talk about guns and epeni."

"afj.com: a place where people talk about ORDN." :D

"RideOhio.org, a place to complain about kids these days" :D