WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

Jack booted thugs at it again. That would be a dick move. People can decide to ignore and not post but closing it would do what, other than prove you are unable to handle controversy.

It would allow is to continue posting in it, in turn pissing you off even more. :D

• Upvote 1

Jack booted thugs at it again. That would be a dick move. People can decide to ignore and not post but closing it would do what, other than prove you are unable to handle controversy.

Ha!!! I knew that would knot up your panties. :lol:

It would allow is to continue posting in it, in turn pissing you off even more. :D

I had figured that this would take place and once again would like to request mod status. I promise to not use my powers for evil only to post in closed threads and maybe read PMs.

Leave it open, and everyone modify their posts to include

Asshat Junkies - Non Accredited Ohio Motorcycle repair. AS-IS repairs only

As someone who has done a lot of research SEO'ing websites, I find this absolutely hilarious. I am willing to backlink this on my website as well. And the 5 other sites I have. LOL

I wonder if the other site has a better rep system? I know they don't ban people or close threads.

Hmm. I bet you could get banned from there.

The rep thing isn't coming soon. The mobile thing is next on my plate. The rep thing is a huge code change unfortunately. It might be above my skillset.

Hmm. I bet you could get banned from there.

The rep thing isn't coming soon. The mobile thing is next on my plate. The rep thing is a huge code change unfortunately. It might be above my skillset.

Some one made a troll account of my name over there. I think they are butt hurt that the truth has been spoken about their leader.

Why not just get rid of it? You know it's a bullshit system' date=' anyway. :dunno:[/quote']

Do not listen to this troll rep killar. He is on top of the current rep system and would like to see it go down while he is on top. I vote to ban him.

By the way who are the five friends?

• Upvote 1

Do not listen to this troll rep killar. He is on top of the current rep system and would like to see it go down while he is on top. I vote to ban him.

By the way who are the five friends?

Those who need to know, know. :lol:

Need an epic thread section
There was talk of that at one point

I 2nd this motion, give us some easy-to-find funnies to read in the future :D But what would constitute such threads as "epic"? Webster's definition appears n/a in a forum environment...