Ohio Riders Dyno Day - 4/5/08

DTM Brian

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Carie...lets see if this works. You do remember it was like 2am this morning when u were showing me how to upload pics.

So this is truly the only pic that really matters from yesterday. We had to bring some scenery to the lot. hehe. j/k.

l_f6d9879c31c1e3cf00c0371545d99861

l_8fe4e05f2a92997101ee8ae010f407eb

Here we go.....

those are some nice looking red x's :lol:

:lol: You only got 2 pics Pratt?

I wish I didn't forget my camera yesterday. I had it planned to bring it, but the excitement made me forget. :(

No I had more pics but didn't you see all the drama associated with me getting just those 2 pics up??? lol. I was sooooo through this morning!

And yes it was nice to connect some of the faces with the screen names. And those white shoes are still suspect in my book.

Misc015.jpg

lets see if this works for whodey (don't know if I spelled his screen name right).

No I had more pics but didn't you see all the drama associated with me getting just those 2 pics up??? lol. I was sooooo through this morning!

And yes it was nice to connect some of the faces with the screen names. And those white shoes are still suspect in my book.

Misc015.jpg

lets see if this works for whodey (don't know if I spelled his screen name right).

whoa, whoa, whoa! anything looks gay on top of a leopard print! I can't believe you were hatin on my shoes :nono: