Ohio Riders Dyno Day - 4/5/08

DTM Brian

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 2insane10! I don't want to ride lame 70 all the way. I check google maps 40 (E. National Rd) goes all the way there and the dyno is right off of 40. So, lets go that way or some country route if you know any. I want to stay away from 70 because of cops. I want to speed you know. :D

Hey 2insane10! I don't want to ride lame 70 all the way. I check google maps 40 (E. National Rd) goes all the way there and the dyno is right off of 40. So, lets go that way or some country route if you know any. I want to stay away from 70 because of cops. I want to speed you know. :D

40 is boring fyi.

Hey, good to see everyone that was there & out a few more faces to names.

Seemed like everyone had fun. All the exhaust fumes got the better of me :drink: & I had to get my bike up there to. It may not have been the fastet or had the most power or torque but I do think it sounded the best.....

It was :guitar::violin: to our ear's

:bow::p

My wife works at JIC. Its not too far for me. You gonna need any help on Sat? My bike is bone stock so I'm hoping for low 150's.

Try 159hp hooker! Good job! Stock Kawis are strong homie! :D This June I have it set on the calendar to install the Brock Alien Head pipe and his map on the PCIII. I want mid 190's. You should throw a full pipe on there too and try to get high 180's Joe! I'm going to the next one this summer if they have another one after June/July.:cool:

It was AWESOME to meet everyone I got to meet! Thanks for hanging with me today peeps, I enjoyed it.

Try 159hp hooker! Good job! Stock Kawis are strong homie! :D This June I have it set on the calendar to install the Brock Alien Head pipe and his map on the PCIII. I want mid 190's. You should throw a full pipe on there too and try to get high 180's Joe! I'm going to the next one this summer if they have another one after June/July.:cool:

A buddy of mine has this exact set up on his 14 with some mild porting. He showed me his dyno slip today and it puts out 203 HP and 116TQ.

Max Powers Vmax it seems is very down on power. My jet is obviously WAY to big as Brian said, "your rich off the chart". If anyone has any suggesstions for a tuner with a dyno that can deal with jets and those old school carb thingys, let me know.

BTW, very cool to meet those of you I did meet, thanks for the hospitality.

Thank you all for coming out. I am not going to go and drink a bottle of cough syrup. Sorry about being under the weather. I could not have done without the help of John who was riding the bikes up on the dyno for me.

Take care!!

haha, i was slacking on the pics, shitty camera too..

It was nice meeting some of you guys today, thanks for the hospitality. Thanks Ben and Brian for putting it together, food, and stickers..

damn I forgot to grab a sticker, maybe it would have given me the extra horse power that I needed