Ohio Riders Dyno Day - 4/5/08

DTM Brian

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot damn he is alive! Welcome back Brian!

When's best for you?

Mike was over at the dyno today while tuning on a busa a Bazzaz box. He mentioned to me about the talk on here regarding another dyno day. I would like to do the same thing as we did in the spring. $25.00 for two pulls with $5.00 going to the Ohio Riders Forum. Do you want to make it the first sat in april again? If we have nice saturday in march like we did in 06 I would be open to that as well. Its your call. My road schedule does not happen until May.

I wish I could have some kind of bike night once a week. I am afraid that would require beer which is not going to happen. Sorry guys and gals. :)

Edited by DTM Brian

Mike was over at the dyno today while tuning on a busa a Bazzaz box. He mentioned to me about the talk on here regarding another dyno day. I would like to do the same thing as we did in the spring. $25.00 for two pulls with $5.00 going to the Ohio Riders Forum. Do you want to make it the first sat in april again? If we have nice saturday in march like we did in 06 I would be open to that as well. Its your call. My road schedule does not happen until May.

I wish I could have some kind of bike night once a week. I am afraid that would require beer which is not going to happen. Sorry guys and gals. :)

I didn't know you gave part to O.R. You rock, Dyno Brian!

how much experience do you have with the bazazz equipment?

I must say I like it better then the Power Commander Hardware. We created a custom map from start to finish using the wideband attached tothe bazazz hardware. A/F is a rock solid 12.9 to 13.0 accross the board under wot. A/F is a fuel economy friends 14.2-14.4 at idle and light cruising. A/F gets richer to the target of 13.0 as throttle position increases.

Let me know when you are ready to get set up.