Who is going riding???????????????????????????

BornSinner

The Poster Formerly Known As Putty (PFKAPutty) and I went out for a bit. I washed my bike before we went...hit 315 north of 270...now I need to wash it again :|

Oh well, it was sooooo nice to get out - I needed a day like today. PFKAPutty was mounted on VIXN2 and he looked like a lil' b*tch ;)

We saw quite a few bikes on the road...spring is right around corner!!!

I went out with Playerpro Saturday and Sunday doubled up with the woman and then went on a solo ride for a bit. 210 miles this weekend. It kind of sucked because all back roads had salt and water from melting snow. Had to clean bike 2x already.

I went out with Playerpro Saturday and Sunday doubled up with the woman and then went on a solo ride for a bit. 210 miles this weekend. It kind of sucked because all back roads had salt and water from melting snow. Had to clean bike 2x already.

Nick

How is the 14 treating you???

Nick

How is the 14 treating you???

It hits 140 in a blink of an eye if that helps. ;) I just laugh all the time I twist the throttle. It's so smooth too. Handles pretty agile from the feedback I get. I won't be able to get the true feel for the handling though until the roads are warm and clear of salt pellets. Very comfy too. It wants to rip my arms out of socket too. :lol:

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm in love all over again. I already forgot about my 636.:cool:

I was faced with a choice today. 1, ride the gixxer through sand, salt, and water all alone or, B, get the dirtbikes out and get friends and kids together and ride. I chose 2, especially since I just put big boy bars and upgraded suspension on the xr50.

At any rate I had a blast enjoying some nice weather.

I was faced with a choice today. 1, ride the gixxer through sand, salt, and water all alone or, B, get the dirtbikes out and get friends and kids together and ride. I chose 2, especially since I just put big boy bars and upgraded suspension on the xr50.

At any rate I had a blast enjoying some nice weather.

I was faced with the same decision. I chose #1. I didn't feel like dealing with the mud today.