Anyone want to ride Sat or Sun?

Blitz

I might be up for Sunday afternoon or evening. Will know better tomarrow. So I guess that means you got your plugs / starting problem figured out?

Yep. Took out the new plugs called for by the service manual. Cleaned up the old dual tipped plugs with a nail file and put them back in. The bike fired right up like it always had before. I put probably 50 miles on it Wednesday and 60 on Thursday and it's running better than ever.

We'll see how many guys want to ride and when and I'll post a meet time and location. Probably just meet at the KFC on 79 right where you get off 16 in Newark. That just seems like a place that works.

How does noon at KFC at 16 and 79 sound? Will that work Hutch? We can shoot for Saturday and check the weather and if not Saturday then switch to Sunday. It's the early spring kind of pop-up showers that make it hard to plan for. It could rain all day or it could rain once in the AM and be beautiful. I'll keep an eye on the weather and we can make a decision tomorrow an hour or two before noon.

Edited by Blitz

Woke up and checked the weather. Looks like a storm moves through around 5am and will be clear by 8 or 9am. Hoping for a few hour window between rain after that and it looks promising. I'll check again at 10am and make a final call.

Plan is tentative meet at KFC at Noon. We'll decide the route once we see who all is coming along. Hopefully we'll see you guys tomorrow.

The radar looks clear so we'll give it try. I'll see you guys there at noon and if anything changes I'll post it around 11:30. Let's hope for a safe and dry ride.

Forecast actually looks better for today than tomorrow. No rain until later this afternoon.

What you thinking Hutch? Will the roads dry out there? Not sure when it stopped raining out there?

Just got to worry about under the trees

Good ride guys. Lots of fun to knock the rust off and run the bike like she's meant to run.....and we didn't get wet either.

Looking forward to checking out the video too Cp09r1.

Catch ya next time guys