Steak Ride

Unk Greg

We are hitting the roads Saturday, March 31. Meeting folks at Mt. Vernon Industrial Park....11:15AM, leaving at 11:30AM. Industrial Park is between SR13 and SR661. Meet at Blackjack Rd. (which is SR661), Ariel Corp, front pkg lot. Ride to Danville and pick up more at NOON. If it is easier to be at the Lyons Den, no not that one, the Lyon's Den gas station in Danville.

Heading out from there to eventually stop at the Iron Pony Saloon, a bar with good food. It is located at intersection of SR3 and SR179, between Wooster and Loudonville. South of Wooster on SR3 about 18 miles.

After meal, will be heading for Coshocton for the frozen yogurt - dessert.

Will wind folks back to Danville to end.

Newark folks will split off (or not) like the Fall outing at Roscoe Village.

Group is set to go, invite is out to you folks here on OR to join us.

If all else fails meet all at Saloon around 1:30PM - lunch crowd will be gone by then, so should have place to ourselves. Meat and Greet....good food, steaks and big burgers and butt load of fries.

I'll do a head count at Danville nd call ahead with #.

If bad weather no go....will reschedule when no Soccer...;>)

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles
addition of weather

im a maybe, will depend on work... will we have to leave pokies in our dust like we did the one strech last year..:lol:..then crap our pants when that sheriff was sitting there

Edited by 2talltim

Update: Just in, clocked 162 miles and running 45 to 50 mph (for most part) & took 4 & half hours. Did not stop to eat...other than frozen custard at Whit's in Coshocton. Did stop a bit in Roscoe.

Option 1, a time killer to get us closer to 1:30 pm @Iron Pony Saloon....was a jaunt on back road to view elk farm. Rough road...slow going and rattled plastic.....may pass on that. Option 2 is frozen custard choices. At Roscoe Village...hand packed,and wander old village, with plenty of places to sit. Second choice is Whits....add 10 miles...by-pass Roscoe and stay on SR16 on out to SR83 then come into Coshocton from less commercial end....and return same way to Roscoe and up hill to back way. Advantage of Whits...softer frozen custard and across from Woodbury.....so we can all NOT GO IN....for support of 1000rr. :)

I go by that place often, usually a good cruiser crowd there.

Good food huh, fat guy likes to eat...

I will put this ride on my to do list, work schedule will be out on Friday, I should know by then.

Welcome....work seems to be holding a few....waiting for notice....take the $$$ whike you can....someone asked for numbers....again not totally sure...a quik discuss at shift change had at least 14. And some of them two up. As a side show..

Tim riding his $300.00 bike find....found it 2 weeks ago and has been riding it almost everyday....i hate him. Come see what $300 gets you in southern Ohio.p