Steak Ride

Unk Greg

Hi MJ...go get the monk haircut guy from Micro Center....remember him from sooo long ago?

Oh yeah....add to the 14 from work, howz ever many from OR will go.....weekend shift guy in tonite and heard us talking....uhmm, maybe he's gonna be sick this Saturday...just saying.

Toledo....well i never actually see them, but they always say....they'll be there.

We go with whomsoever...and have a great day.

That catches y'all up for now.

I want to go... I can't find my motorcycle key :(

if your talking about your honda, take your title to the honda dealer they can cut you one on the spot, at least the one in newark did for my wifes shadow

• Upvote 1

I may be down for this. If anyone else from Cbus plans on going let me know and we can ride out together.

Definite maybe for me at this point. Final decision closer to the weekend.

...Weather only thing that will stop Saturday's ride.

Later.

Some rain in forecast as of right now, not much. Something like 30% chance for Cbus.

A bit faster than it takes me to long on here!

Soft pace....first part learn other riders....mixed group....last half own pace and go-fasts go ahead. Easy route so no lost souls.....ask any on past rides....quiet family outing sort of thing.

Don't drive the truck....ride the motorcycle!

Sorry cheap shot....git it done...hate ta have ya miss work. Smiling as went out to ride this AM and bike wouldn't start...on charger....jeez.

Mikezup...you talk with Noah and Jonathon?

If itz raining or snowing ... we ain't going.

Prolee, but don't worry about....you're covered.

Except for "hookers".

Guess local racer boys...ain't gonna make it...two of 'em at station while i gassed up....sans motorcycles...."Oh is that this weekend".....told 'em...got yer numbers...afraid of metric cruisers and Harley guys blowing by ya in turns...ya bunch of mid-pack performers.

Will be rollin' soon. Fast is going to meet at Danville....ain't heard back from Faster & Fastest.

WVa...boys bowed out last nite....going to buy a hog....no the fatten up and eat kind.

Wife will ride over to Saloon....she ain't fooling me....barkeep Suzy much too friendly, so riding to cover her bases. lol.

Looking like just the dedicated riders now....ha.

Big storm last nite....no hail dents in jeep...gas at east end of Vernon $3.83, Apple Valley was $3.85 lsst nite, Danville still at $3.89 per.

Rain gear on, just waiting for clock to chime off appointed hour.