Jack with Allstate and a friend of Ohio Riders

Allstate1

It is riding time again and I would like to help out all of the great riders that are members of the Ohio Riders. If you have any questions that you would like for me to answer for you concerning motorcycle insurance, just ask. Motorcycles of all types dirt, cruisers, sport that you would like to have a quote on, just ask. If you have any other insurance questions concerning auto, home, renters or life insurance, just ask.

My e-mails don't get returned... I sent information on a home insurance quote on Sunday and haven't gotten a response. I need this stuff in writing.

:(

Same. Would be my only complaint

My e-mails don't get returned... I sent information on a home insurance quote on Sunday and haven't gotten a response. I need this stuff in writing.

:(

Please check your spam as well sometimes the replies get directed to spam. I will send out the information again today and leave you a message when it has been sent

Allstate wont insure me ;( 1 ovi 4 years back, mad speeding tickets, 1 accidents(hit and run, they said it was my.fault cuz i.didnt call the cops, when clearly I was hit from.behind and had the other cars paint all over my bumper). Oh well I pay 239 a year for full coverage so im happy they denied me :) although I wish I had the new car replacement they offer :( book value coverag pft, what am I gunna do with book vale? Buy a beater lol. I wonder if all state would ever consider insuring me, progressive wanted 490 a year full coverage for my bike, im not sure what insurance my bike has now, my dad put me on his policy to save me a couple hundred bucks a year on my bike.

I had Allstate auto insurance for over 40 years and finally woke up to the fact I was being ripped off. Got a couple other quotes and switched to Progressive a couple years ago cutting my auto insurance cost almost in half, same coverage. Never had an at fault accident in over 63 years of driving only a couple of minor ones where other party's insurance paid. no DUI or anything like that, and only a few minor traffic violations the last of which was over 20 years ago. Welcome to the forum but you can keep your Allstate insurance! Have Progressive for Auto, home, and bike now.

• 2 months later...