April 7 Ride: Early feeler

NinjaDoc

Thought as might start a new thread on it since many neo guys are looking forward to a ride in april 7, as of now weather looks decent with sunshine and close to 60s. Hope it stays on. Most time when we call out ride too its late for people to make change to schedule. So here is an early feeler.

My guess is a late start around 11:30 am gives us a better chance since it gets more warm and people slabbing to meet spot have it easier and more motivated to make it :D

There are guys who know far better routes and they will suggest good rides, let the majority who plan to attend decide what they wanna do,

This is something we did for end of the season last year, was a good ride with many a good twisty roads and can be done in under 3 hours.

Meet spot: Dairy queen bolivar right off 77

Time 11;30am April 7 of course

Route: http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Yant+St&daddr=Leesville+Rd+to:OH-151+E%2FJewett+Scio+Rd+to:W+Market+St+to:US-250+W%2FCadiz-Dennison+Rd+to:40.40258,-81.03241+to:OH-43+N%2FCanton+Rd+to:S+Main+St+to:Lincoln+Ave&hl=en&ll=40.637404,-81.640778&spn=0.454882,1.056747&sll=40.75662,-80.810108&sspn=0.056759,0.132093&geocode=FTpSbAIdQiAl-w%3BFW_iaAIdeiEp-w%3BFXDyZwIddKkr-w%3BFRyEZgIdARUs-w%3BFYBNZwIdUtQp-w%3BFZR-aAIdJosr-yk1DZ_Z_Y42iDECUhL4tsaoiA%3BFchjaAIdCCww-w%3BFXSJaQIdBDMt-w%3BFRogbgIdon4v-w&gl=us&mra=mi&mrsp=8&sz=14&via=5&t=m&z=11

Short stop at cadiz for the thirsty bikes, once we hit 164, either u guys can complete a good ride up or turn back off to bolivar which is a also a reasonable ride

If others have better suggestion plz do, hope guys take it easy this time around since many of us have still to get into the groove and might find it hard to keep up :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al z heimer suggested this route which seems to be far more awesome, very similar but more twistifull http://g.co/maps/fexq8

the meet spot diary queen at bolivar is so easy to find, just ride down 77 and as soon as you see bolivar exit you will see the giant DQ sign

Edited by NinjaDoc

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, most usual suspects are on board i guess :D , we saw many new guys join up these last few months, hopefully they join up as well. if more than 8- 10 people we can split into two group and ride in tandem

hopefully weather sticks, link/ conne i saw there were new riders from your area that joined hopefully they tag along, will be nice to meet new riders.

cool, most usual suspects are on board i guess :D , we saw many new guys join up these last few months, hopefully they join up as well. if more than 8- 10 people we can split into two group and ride in tandem

hopefully weather sticks, link/ conne i saw there were new riders from your area that joined hopefully they tag along, will be nice to meet new riders.

Already contacted a few...We will see...:dunno:

i guess copeland is asking about the youngstown guys meeting up to ride down to bolivar, we can meet up in canfeild BP station, i will text you later, we will take back roads to bloivar.

i am pretty sure there will be somebody from your area who is riding, last time i checked map i saw there were at least 2-3 riders from a same area in north east.

Bendo as of now i guess the count will be some where around 10 or above. Usually if we count 15, at least 7 shows up :D If more people show up we split into two smaller groups to help ride better. Usually based on riding style preference.