April 7 Ride: Early feeler

NinjaDoc

Hutch,

I have looked at several different route options, not out of the way, all of them bring us nearly at the Bolivar meeting spot when we would finally cross paths, no help...

I am waiting on another rider to decide if he is going or not, which it looks like he is, and for me to meet with him, as discussed previously, it leaves us no time to alter our route to meet you...If he bails on me though (today), I am not against altering/lengthening my route some to meet you somewhere for the ride up to Bolivar.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hutch,

I have looked at several different route options, not out of the way, all of them bring us nearly at the Bolivar meeting spot when we would finally cross paths, no help...

I am waiting on another rider to decide if he is going or not, which it looks like he is, and for me to meet with him, as discussed previously, it leaves us no time to alter our route to meet you...If he bails on me though (today), I am not against altering/lengthening my route some to meet you somewhere for the ride up to Bolivar.

No problem man, if all else I can around here and explore some roads I haven't been on.

Is there anyone coming from Columbus? Would like to make this just don't want to make the trip alone

not sure as of now, :( next time we have a good day we will ride in coshocton for sure and thats kinda like you home turf right, u put the route and time and i will be there, not sure about other northys, hopefully all show up for coshocton ride :D i never rode in coshocton before, wanted to warm up this season before coming to unknown roads. What do you think of planing a epic ride 2012 in coschocton?, more accessible for both south and north alike.

Let me know time and location for canfield meet, I'll try to get backpack loaded and rolling on time.
I'm guessing we are meeting at Canfield BP at around 9:30-10:00.

True, we can meet at 9:30- kick stand 9:45, at canfeild BP station. its right at the exit of 11 to canfeild. That will give us enough time to have a ride to bolivar and not slab there.

Hutch,

+1 on this, link i always considered you as north east area, now i see that you are far- extreme- far -away-.. , maaaaan you are an iron sport rider

Edited by NinjaDoc

+1 on this, link i always considered you as north east area, now i see that you are far- extreme- far -away-.. , maaaaan you are an iron sport rider

LOL...Not sure why you thought that, I guess I fall in the North/Mid/South West Area of Ohio, depending on how one looks at it I guess...

LOL...Not sure why you thought that, I guess I fall in the North/Mid/South West Area of Ohio, depending on how one looks at it I guess...

i never looked at the location and thought you were from Cleveland area :D

No problem man, if all else I can around here and explore some roads I haven't been on.

Do those roads exist?

If you find some, let me know, if you have not found them, I probably have not either...I do know some county roads around the Danville area you may have not found yet, not great roads, but decent sometimes, surfaces can be tricky at times though...shortcuts I use to get home when time is an issue...

i never looked at the location and thought you were from Cleveland area :D

Nope you missed that one, I can actually be in Fort Wayne, IN much sooner than I can be in Bolivar, 30 +/- miles less...

Now you know why when the routes/times are altered on short notice, I usually have to decline, not because I don't want to go, but because I cannot make the meeting spots on time.

Nope you missed that one, I can actually be in Fort Wayne, IN much sooner than I can be in Bolivar, 30 +/- miles less...

Now you know why when the routes/times are altered on short notice, I usually have to decline, not because I don't want to go, but because I cannot make the meeting spots on time.

now i get it ,i always pmed you thinking ur close by

Ah, and here I was hoping to meet the hotness. :nono:

What hotness do you speak of? I think you're talking about Gen3.. :)

you'll get your chance to be annoyed by her as much as the rest of us :p

HA HA, Funny guy.. I may be hyper but hey, I make shit fun.. lol

Rt.164 is pretty chopped up once you get into it, around two or three miles off of 212. Rt.9 is clean however. Some loose gravel in a few turns on 164, but the road needs repaved in the worst way. After you pas Rt.9 and continue on 164, it improves a bit. I would like to join this ride but my muscle cruiser cannot perform the corner work as well as the other bikes on this trip.

thx madmax, will watch out.

As of now weather is holding good, will be quite warm by the 11:30 start time, will be a fun day.. if someone is thinking about it..dont think any more just come and ride :D

the morning slab to the spot might be little chilly.

Youngstown area guys will leave canfeild BP station around 9:45 to the bolivar spot.

hope to meet some of you guys out there.

NinjaDoc -

I'll be leaving Uniontown around 10:30, which route will the Youngstown group be taking down to Bolivar? Slabbing it or backroads? I was going to just slab it down 77 to Bolivar but could try to link up with y'all.

NinjaDoc -

I'll be leaving Uniontown around 10:30, which route will the Youngstown group be taking down to Bolivar? Slabbing it or backroads? I was going to just slab it down 77 to Bolivar but could try to link up with y'all.

bapt, i am guessing for a route like this for us http://g.co/maps/v5nw8 which will make our slab down there little bit fun add another 15 min to our trip, but still worth it. But i will leave it to al z heimer who will be leading

If I'm coming I'll be on time..., it's gonna be a game time call, i just dropped $350 on backpack's new bike.

your big red machine needs some loving too :D , come on out, i am guessing u havent had much action with the red one for a long time

Showing a 33 degree start for me tomorrow, I better dress light.

I am counting on the Speed Triple's fairings to block most of the cold air for me...:nono:

see ya there iron link, the bolivar meet spot for us makes sense only because your showing up from far away.

Wow I took the dogs out about 5:00 a.m., it is gonna be a cold one...maybe I should ride the Ninja instead of the S3, nah, adds to the fun...

I do have the under tail exhaust on it though, maybe that will help some...yeah right!

Wow I took the dogs out about 5:00 a.m., it is gonna be a cold one...maybe I should ride the Ninja instead of the S3, nah, adds to the fun...

I do have the under tail exhaust on it though, maybe that will help some...yeah right!

Keep the cajolies warm so they rattle and you won't think you need a valve adjustment :D