April 7 Ride: Early feeler

NinjaDoc

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ 10-4, sorry for the misunderstanding!

I'm kinda laid back with my riding style, just ask CSC.

But, I did get on the Duc for really the first time this evening near the airport exit and all I'm gonna say is it'll plant you in the back of the seat mighty quick. The more I ride it, the more I fall in love with it.

no probs baptizo, most of us are laid back easy riders. the last time we had big ride the thing that amazed me most was no one had ego issues, the slower group including me had fun and 3/4 of those who showed up willingly rode in this pace. 1/4 of the group seemed to push it and went ahead and had there fast fun ride.

i guess copeland is asking about the youngstown guys meeting up to ride down to bolivar, we can meet up in canfeild BP station, i will text you later, we will take back roads to bloivar.

is that where i changed that chick's tire last year?

hahah you shud ST,

only the very few brave came forward to lead a group and got blamed on lol

our leader mike53 lost his way 3 times i guess LOL but only he was brave enuf to come forward to lead in our group

I'm an absolutely, positively, solid "maybe" :)

Honey Do list has gotten longer as the weather warms, so I'll play this by ear. but the route looks fun and a nice 3 hour ride could be in the cards.

Subscribed.

Looks like a good ride, but I think I would hold up everyone on my cruiser :rolleyes:. Anyways everyone have a safe ride :)

I think for the most part there are varying levels of skill and speed on most of OR rides. Typically the rule of thumb is that as long as you can catch up on the straights anyone is welcome. Some of the others can chime in if I'm wrong.

likwid goes on rides with us and he is on a vrod? If you feel like it show up we need someone slower to replace Bad since he backed out.LOL!

correction: likwid is a crazy mofo on a vrod, he was telling me the order in which he drags hard parts, first foot peg, then exhaust bolt, then front belly pan...:eek:

looks like a good ride, but i think i would hold up everyone on my cruiser :rolleyes:. Anyways everyone have a safe ride :)
riding your own ride is the name of the game' date=' brother. Don't worry about keeping pace with the "fast" guys. Print your route, or bring a map... The group will wait at intersections where a left or right is being made.

Don't let your "cruiser" keep you from riding with the sporties. Have fun and ride safe. Wish i could join you guys.[/quote']

^^^this^^^