April 7 Ride: Early feeler

NinjaDoc

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ones welcOme, do come alOng James, hope other cruisers join up sobi don't feel like the Odd man out. If I am on my new bike I will be slow as a sick horse buggy

So............Are we bringing the Silver Streak? Sounds like it.

Bad news bears. I have to drop out as well. :( niece is in town from Washington and that's my day with that she chose. Have a blast though. :)

Ah, and here I was hoping to meet the hotness. :nono:

:cry: STOP YELLING AT ME!

:) Its because I have a large family.

Np holly, just trying to coax you to come

the sooner you get on the VFR the happier you'll be...dont be scurred like I was at first!

i might be on the silver dream after all, took it out for a ride and it was awesome

I was thinking this was closer to coshocton, if it were, I'd say we gotta stop and eat on whitewoman street.

hey magz, you coming down to canfield, we call all ride down to bolivar together.

Update: Al z heimer came up with much much better route, twisty fiesta now

http://g.co/maps/fexq8 it covers good part of 164 and 9 along with the always awesome 646

son of a bitch now I'm actually sad I'm missing this. The only good thing is the fact that I've literally only had the bike out for 15 miles so I absolutely need more of a tune up

i say this is really an awesome route now, i was worried about the not so fun 151 etc, but the new route avoids it and its all non stop twist. Dont miss it guys, good day and good route :D

i hope riders take it slow, lot of cobwebs to clear before more aggressive ride