"Riding Styles"

shadyflyer

Sport bike = crotch rocket

Cruiser = crotch crawler

Scooter = panty dropper

This guy should be a door to door vespa salesman. You've almost got me convinced to buy one then I remember how I think of people I see riding them.

• Upvote 1

words are not enough to express the fresh baller feeling you get from riding a scooter. more priceless is the looks on drivers/riders faces as you rush up behind them, mid corner in hocking hills. less priceless is the angry horns and gestures as they blow by around you going up hill in hocking hills.

I almost accidentally bought a Vespa a month ago.

2 much Bourbon at Barrel 44 + charity silent auction = "you did what?!!!!"

You could always have used the "Charity" angle to explain the purchase.;)

It's in the genes sonny boy. Look what you have to look forward to when you get to be your dad's age.

I think ill be dead b4 that age, and if not ill just be dead on the inside... either way FML

If a sportbike is a a crotch rocket does that make a cruiser an ass slug?

Lol, I laughed so hard I almost spit my chew everywhere. Next time put a warning label up.

I think ill be dead b4 that age, and if not ill just be dead on the inside... either way FML

Lol, I laughed so hard I almost spit my chew everywhere. Next time put a warning label up.

You'll do alright. You might be surprised how your attitude changes as you get older. I know an 87 year old guy that still rides & doesn't do too bad of job. I think that bad younger drivers make worse older drivers and most bad younger riders quit while they're still ahead. Good luck.

To the OP..... after a page and a half of hurt feelings, OR exemplified OR by totally going off subject and ragging on people who ride all types of bikes (even scooters, which are ghey). We are equal opportunity offenders, so enjoy the ride (even on your slow-ass cruiser with boobie tassels).

thought you guys might like to see a 70 yr old gangsta doing the business at roebling road. from what i understand, the guy leading the camera bike for most of the race is a 70yr old bad ass on a gen 1 sv650. i stole this video from the motoseries forum (original thread here)

skip to about 2:30 mark to see the geriatric baller fly by the camera bike.

I haven't seen any post from him (OP) in here for a bit. I think he came in took a shit on our chest and left without calling back, expecting us to freak out. But little does he know we love shit like this. It's how we entertain ourselves.

I haven't seen any post from him (OP) in here for a bit. I think he came in took a shit on our chest and left without calling back, expecting us to freak out. But little does he know we love shit like this. It's how we entertain ourselves.

Plus it was raining yesterday and this morning. That makes OR people stir crazy.

Butthurt much? Some people dont know the difference between a lil friendly hazing and a bashing... Or sarcasim and seriousness... This forum has alot of good people and if someone gets offended by a series of jokes than they prob dont belong on the net, or around men for that matter. Its what guys do, especially those of us that served... Although I wouldnt say 1/2 the shit I say(or do) to a person in the militart to a civilian. A civilian would look at me like im fucking nuts lol. Someone in the military just sees it as normal.

Seriously, if a civilian stranger asks me for a cig ill prob just say sure and hand him one. Now if a uniformed stranger asks me for a cig ill prob say sure, but your gunna have to smoke my pole first if you want it, and they will more than likely respond sure whip it out.

Yeah I don't understand the whole tassle thing either...my daughters old Huffy had those things..lmao.

HD riders put those on their bike so they can tell if they're moving or not. If the tassels aren't moving, it reminds them to put a foot down.

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna' kick someone in the balls if they keep referring to scooters as less-than-sportbikes. I bet my scoot has better handling' date=' better brakes and better style points than half the shitbox "motorcycles" on this board.

[/quote']

well when you take your man card away i guess you lose the ability to operate a clutch and have to ride the "simple" 2 wheeled vehicles. next you will be saying look at my scooter it has training wheels so it doe snot fall over like your crappy bikes. and we will all look at you pat your head and say it is a nice scooter would you like some candy little boy.

well when you take your man card away i guess you lose the ability to operate a clutch and have to ride the "simple" 2 wheeled vehicles. next you will be saying look at my scooter it has training wheels so it doe snot fall over like your crappy bikes. and we will all look at you pat your head and say it is a nice scooter would you like some candy little boy.

Looks like he has your number little boy and your attempt to gay up the thread has been thwarted.

What does being a Marine have to do with riding other than being ugly and smelling funny?

Plus it was raining yesterday and this morning. That makes OR people stir crazy.

ha i rode both days rain make you appreciate the dry days. and 8 hours at a job in a basement doing data entry make a person stir crazy

when OR members smell blood in the water they strike. i remember back in the day i got my ass sand papered by Kenny now there was an asshole and sometimes i think that is missing so i say break out the 220 grit every now and then and liven up the place.

So, I've learned how a lot of forum members feel about scooters, and those that ride them. But, I notice that there isn't a sub-forum for scootin' and impacting "big" bike wives' vaginas with our peculiar brand of meat hammer cocks in the "Riding Styles" section. So, and is it safe to assume that the scooter-types aren't wanted here?

• Upvote 1