2012 FAILED Bike night.Buffalo Wings N Rings. E. Broad st.

jagr

Bugger all. Those tenders are excellent at BWR. I work until 8 today, and reserve the right to go out, or not go out.:o

Then they should change their name to Buffalo Tenders. Rings are ok, wings...not really.

I want a bike night with a live band. Doesn't have to be a great band, just not a dude lip-synching solo to his own recordings crap... And Quacker State doesn't count. I want something new and different and fun. Must have fun.

I'll try BWR again, but I don't have high hopes. It's just not the same as it was. That place used to be jumping, with a lot full of bikes, the place was packed, the band was good every week and some were great, food was always good and quick enough, the staff liked us, everyone was there, cops were complaining about the noise, we had fun... dammit

This. being stuck in a party room outback aint the same as it use to be.

Screw that place. I'm done.

Who's down for some Rule3?

I'd also suggest Roadhouse 66. This place has free darts and pool tables every day. The foot is good and inexpensive. The owner is about as bike friendly as you can get. Lots of seating indoors. Large Outdoor Patio area. Cigar Bar. Lots of parking for parade bikes. :D

$1 Peebers, Yeungling and Bud Light should make everyone happy.

It's near the Budweiser Brewery. 480 E. Wilson Bridge Rd.

Below is what's in the schedule for this week.

Thursday Night:

DOUBLE DEUCE THURSDAY BIKE NIGHT !! TOM CLINE will be playing from 7p-11p & CAT will be popping the following 6(six) $1.00 Bottles: Pabst Blue Ribbon, Miller High Life, Yuengling Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite & Bud Light from 7p-11p

ALSO $2 DOGS & $3 BRATS from 7p-11p

FREE BILLIARDS & DARTS TONIGHT

Friday Night:

BAND NIGHT with the AVALON NINE BAND from 9p-1a !!!

FREE BILLIARDS & DARTS TONIGHT

I think this is where I'll be heading tomorrow and probably Friday too.

Possible paranoia ahead, but just my experience/perception of Worthington cops: If you're going to go to Roadhouse 66, I have seen Worthington cops (full disclosure, I was there about 2-3 years ago, and not since) camp out outside of the bar. Having been pulled over unprovoked by a Worthington PD, it would stand to reason that they would be there to cherrypick motos coming out of the bar, either for license violations/noise/DUI. Watch your ass out there.

^^^

This,

I am in for Rule 3 or Kingy's as a new spot.

^^^

This,

I am in for Rule 3 or Kingy's as a new spot.

I can make Kingys happen easily if there is enough interest. I can get us the patio on wednesdays. Might be able to arrange some live music too if there is enough turnout.

Known the owners since I was a kid.

Sure, but the last time I went there, it was all cruisers and none of youse guys showed up...

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but does everyone live on the east side of town? All of these spots look like 20-30 min (on 270, Zzzz) away from me, not that that's an issue (or not that any one cares) but I'm just curious if you guys are trying to stick to a spot out on that side of the city

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but does everyone live on the east side of town? All of these spots look like 20-30 min (on 270, Zzzz) away from me, not that that's an issue (or not that any one cares) but I'm just curious if you guys are trying to stick to a spot out on that side of the city

We have Hooters Hillard on Fridays. Which is a pretty good venue. They don't have the bands anymore, but they will pack a lot of bikes in there. We used to go there. But, same deal. I'm not sure anyone is going there anymore. Meaning is mostly a bunch of cruisers that don't ride very often, just far enough to get to the bar and leave at dark. It is a different place for bikes after the sun goes down. I will say that.

edit: The biggest in the downtown area is probably still Grandview Euro Bike Night on most second and fourth Tuesday of each month. Calendar here: http://www.eurobikenight.com/Schedule.html

Edited by ReconRat