stupid f'ing rear tire.

speedytriple

UH first time trying to use just spoons? and the spoons are way to small. AND I FUCKING FAIL LOL!!

Yeah invest in some good long sturdy spoons, I have an HB tire unit that I use to break the bead. Doubt I will dick with my WR tires, I will just call Hoblick to do it. Too bad he isn't closer to you, he is the Mackdaddy for tire changing.:bow:

Yeah my irons are like maybe 7-8 inches long. Like I said I have one local to me but lost him number. and Pauly is out of town right now i think. I will get it off only have one half of the tire to get off the rear rim then put the new one back on. I just ran out of light and energy today.

Well I got the bastard tires on and scrubbed in. Not bad but they lean in way faster then the knobbies, and were a little slick until I got the film worn off some. Hit some dirt in the park and they do not have near the grip of the knobbies I took off. They might feel better when broke in?

picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=15686picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=15685