Free Decals For Your Cage

abdecal

Hey all,

Figured I would do what I can to make the road a safer place for us out there. These decals are free to those that want them. I haven't decided on which design of the two I'm gonna make yet but I think we're looking at about 6" wide by 3" or 4" tall. Die cut decals that can go on windows, bumpers, whatever you want...

Edit: If enough want them and Casper is cool with it I will make the ones that say OhioRiders.net underneath since I had not yet asked permission. Damn this 2 hour message limit...

watchout3.jpg

watchout.jpg

watchout2.jpg

Edited by abdecal
  • Upvote 2

I would definitely take a few.

I think Casper was looking for a new decal provider too... at least I thought I remembered that. Kudos to you
Yuppers. He and I have chatted about this actually. I need to reply to his last PM, but expect some news soon.

Edit: If enough want them and Casper is cool with it I will make the ones that say OhioRiders.net underneath since I had not yet asked permission. Damn this 2 hour message limit...

watchout3.jpg

watchout.jpg

That is totally cool with me. Any chance of doing it with our font? I can send it to you if need be. Also, I'm removing that PM restriction since you're obviously here to for good and not "evil". LOL.

4587c05f-8200-cec7.jpgCan u make one of these?

NoBama 2012

I put one of those on the truck last year. Had to take it off because people were taking pictures with their phones while driving. I was afraid I would cause a wreck.

DSC_11231.jpg