Free Decals For Your Cage

abdecal

I will be hitting you up for a couple. Can you make a 250R in hot pink that will fit the tail of my bike?

Yep, sure can. I've got a spreadsheet going right now of products that need to be added and requests received so give me a couple days on that one.

Awesome. I'm wanting a white one for my swing arm. Probably no more than 3 inches tall. And one for my 11.6" laptop. Then a couple for the cars. So, I have four medium in my cart, but not sure of the sizes.

As far as payment, I'd say you charge a buck each, then give a small portion back to OR.

Yep, sure can. I've got a spreadsheet going right now of products that need to be added and requests received so give me a couple days on that one.

Sweet! I created an account and ordered my ORdN. Thanks! I want to add the. 250r to mike bikes tail to help her stand out.

How much to make a couple in red that say "cOoTeR's CrOtCh RoCkEt" with the the words stacked (3 lines). And "cOoTeR's DiRtAy RiDe". I'll measure the areas I'm thinking about putting them later.

Does anyone know the size the previous decal maker made? I'm going to use that same size as a default so I can make mass quantities at a time.

Yeah I just need one more to throw on the other side of my bike, don't want em to be different sizes. :)

Has anyone thought to put clear plastic on the top side of vinyl decals? Seems like a good opportunity for detailed placement for nubs.

I actually have clear transfer paper but it's more expensive and generally used for decals that are multiple colors because it's tackier.

Go to his site.
I did :). If you feel some one annoys you don't respond to their posts giving them ammo to respond back ;) But I think you are a decent guy even though you think I am a chick with a dick :D Well, i guess there is some truth to that statement I have owned a few dicks in my life!

Status Change..........

This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment

Sweet!

Thanks again abdecal. If you put some kind of functionality of a donation on your page say like through PayPal or something. I would donate green for your time and materials.

Ordered, thanks! I should point out though you are charging $.50 shipping for the OR decal but not for the watch out decal. I would change that before you get a bunch of free orders and have to ship out of pocket. I would say $1 each would be a good price.

Ordered, thanks! I should point out though you are charging $.50 shipping for the OR decal but not for the watch out decal. I would change that before you get a bunch of free orders and have to ship out of pocket. I would say $1 each would be a good price.

Truth. I'm still waiting to order, until I can ascertain some dimensions.

The current "OhioRiders" sticker is 5 3/4" long. For my swingarm, it can be as long as 9" but no taller than 1 7/8". Which size would be best?