Free Decals For Your Cage

abdecal

Alright, Revised version that will be revised again after the spacing is fixed on the OhioRiders.net text. But this is what it will look like...

watchout4.jpg

watchout5.jpg

What I'm going to do in a bit is link these from my website as a product that is free shipping and the item is free. That way I can collect addresses and amounts much easier and you guys don't have to send prepaid envelopes.

Don't order OR decals from him yet. I don't think things are ready. We'll make an announcement when everything is finalized.

Wait does that mean your letting him be a sponsor on here? You know the AFJ's would say its not fair.

Don't order OR decals from him yet. I don't think things are ready. We'll make an announcement when everything is finalized.

Haha, yeah not yet. I added that product to give a sample to Casper of what it would look like on the site. Didn't realize you guys would find my website so fast ;)

edit: That product has been temporarily removed

Edited by abdecal

Holy fuck lol

The only thing that would make this better is if he put free "sticker" in the title... Casper... in analytics what's the most common searched word when on the site? not traffic source/keyword?

Sent you a PM.

Hey all, I think my cousin has a machine or something to do these. I will send her an email and see if she can do it.

I know she mentioned that she could make the little family characters that go in peoples window. (due to kids demands, on my van)

Haha, yeah not yet. I added that product to give a sample to Casper of what it would look like on the site. Didn't realize you guys would find my website so fast ;)

edit: That product has been temporarily removed

you mean, this one that I just found: http://www.abdecal.com/productimage.php?product_id=617&current_image=1

What he said.^

Do you have the equipment already for this? We don't have anyone making our regular stickers right now.

Yep I have the equipment. I've been making decals since I was 10 years old. I used to sell them to classmates so I could get all the cool new video games. :lol:

I made my website when I got out of college. I love doing it and I love the whole aspect of running a business. I can't really see myself doing anything else.

Link is up! For some reason it is not letting me use a guest checkout and I am working on that so as of right now you will need to make an ABDecal account to order.

http://www.abdecal.com/watch-out-for-motorcycles-decal/

Decal is FREE. Shipping is FREE on this decal. I should have a batch of these in each color before the weekend.

As for the standard OhioRiders.net decal it is up on the site right now and can be ordered but will be pending shipment until an official announcement is made. If you are okay with me adding a picture of your OhioRiders.net decal to the page for others to see please email it to me at abdecal13@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone!

edit: I will be bringing some of the decals in black and white to the Dayton / Cincy meet so you can get one there as well.

http://ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=90945

Edited by abdecal
  • Upvote 1

Just a suggestion. Racers here are always on the look out for someone to cut numbers for their bike.

Example. Most here will want a 3 digit set. Multiple sets per bike.

ThePack.jpg

Just a suggestion. Racers here are always on the look out for someone to cut numbers for their bike.

Example. Most here will want a 3 digit set. Multiple sets per bike.

ThePack.jpg

Now that's a good idea!! I know a lot of us use Chris krenzel at drippinwet but a local person for number and number plates would be super sweet