Free Decals For Your Cage

abdecal

Just a suggestion. Racers here are always on the look out for someone to cut numbers for their bike.

Example. Most here will want a 3 digit set. Multiple sets per bike.

I will be posting a thread tomorrow on suggestions for products to be added to the website for motorcycles. There will be an OhioRiders.net discount code added to the site as well. I'm much to tired to think right now so look for some decal threads tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Sweet......

Order #2850

Order Date: 10th Apr 2012

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

The outstanding balance of your order is $0.00 USD

Here's how to pay for your order:

Your Order Contains:

• 4 x Watch Out For Motorcycles Decal
    (Colors (OhioRiders): White)

Now the wait...........:wheelchair:

Oh hey casper still waiting on the Regular OR sticker.

Ok i just ordered several. now i know ben dosnt want somone else profiting from the OR name but i am willing to pay you for your material cost associated with my order if that is apropriate.

Edited by 2talltim

Ok i just ordered several. now i know ben dosnt want somone else profiting from the OR name but i am willing to pay you for your material cost associated with my order if that is apropriate.

I didn't add this on my last post but I am also down for putting in a little green as well to help the cause...

I agree, I think you should at least charge material cost for these, if not adding in your machine time...even if it's an "optional" donation

You might not want to make a profit from this, but if you do them for free and free shipping, you're going to be drowning in requests.

i just created an account and ordered a couple of each sticker. Let us know what options you come up with for cut numbers. looking for a set for the sons dirt bike. Like others have said, I would be glad to throw in a little extra to help your cause as well.

^^I so want the mirror etch decal!! Awesome! You're biz is gonna blow up a bit now Alex -- thrilled you joined up here and are offering us all cool, decorative tidbits to show off. I'm creating an account for sure

^^I so want the mirror etch decal!! Awesome! You're biz is gonna blow up a bit now Alex -- thrilled you joined up here and are offering us all cool, decorative tidbits to show off. I'm creating an account for sure

Yeah the mirror etch is badass. That's the OhioRiders.net one I'm going to put on my bike. I like subtly. I'm also going to invert mine so I can put it on the inside of the windshield to make it more authentic. It's a little less visible that way but when people see it up close they will think you had your windshield etched.

Does anyone know the size the previous decal maker made? I'm going to use that same size as a default so I can make mass quantities at a time.

I just sent you a PM about that actually. I think they are 1"x6", but I'll have to measure it unless someone on here with a decal handy can measure theirs.

Does anyone know the size the previous decal maker made? I'm going to use that same size as a default so I can make mass quantities at a time.
I just sent you a PM about that actually. I think they are 1"x6", but I'll have to measure it unless someone on here with a decal handy can measure theirs.

I can drop one in the mail for you today so you have one for reference if you like. PM me your addy.