New member from Cleveland

Johnblu5

Just joined the forum, someone from the r1-forum pointed me to here when I was looking for some other riders in cleveland... I just moved to the area not too long ago and barely know anyone, looking to find people to ride with!... I have a 2005 r1, previously a '99 hayabusa... but I love and ride all motorcycles... Always down to ride!!

Too much done to the bike, but the noteables are:

FULL Graves Titanium Race Exhaust

Power Commander III w/ Dynojet Quick Shift Option

Ohlins Steering Damper

Ohlins Rear Shock

Galfer Steel Braided Lines

Gilles Rear Sets

Gilles Chain Adjusters

Renthal Sprockets and DID Chain (520)

And just a few pictures...

457730_3495488105877_1231803887_3565989_137849746_o.jpg

457170_3365972388065_1231803887_3499430_179843270_o.jpg

Edited by Johnblu5

Welcome. I work in Akron and live in canal Fulton so I'm right down the road from ya kinda. Always looking for someone to ride with. Let us know! All us Neo guys need to get a group together.. just sayin! :)

in due time, I'm sure the Doc is working on something or hell maybe if I feel like it I'll put together a small meet and greet

That would be awesome bad324! We should talk to doc or like u said, just set something up, talked to a couple of the guys around my way and they're down to ride so let's set this up! :):)

I'll figure out some dates and set up a poll. Unlike in the past, if I set it up its gonna be here is the date, here is the time this is where we are meeting so come out or not...nothing big

So Ur gonna set up a poll or r u just gonna say this is when and where, c u or don't c u there? Well, hope this goes through. My machine is down for a couple days, getting a new rear tire and polishing the swing arm so hopefully a nice ride comes up soon so I can test it out! :)

So Ur gonna set up a poll or r u just gonna say this is when and where, c u or don't c u there? Well, hope this goes through. My machine is down for a couple days, getting a new rear tire and polishing the swing arm so hopefully a nice ride comes up soon so I can test it out! :)

He is going to say when and where.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=91333

Welcome! What area of the CLE?

A few minutes west of downtown... you?

Welcome. I work in Akron and live in canal Fulton so I'm right down the road from ya kinda. Always looking for someone to ride with. Let us know! All us Neo guys need to get a group together.. just sayin! :)

Nice, not too far at all... I might right down to rick roush in Medina sometime soon to grab a few small things (and I just like it there)... maybe we can meet up there