Tupac @ coachella 2012

attentiongetter92

I don't know if any of you are into hip hop(the older west coast stuff, not this new shit). But they had a hologram of pac at coachella and it was awesome. From the videos I've watched I coulda swore it was a real person, when a laser show hit the body it just looked like a laser hitting a person. Even if you don't enjoy hip hop check it out, new technology is awesome.

silly Americans, the Japanese have been using this technology for years now. Leave it to a bunch of drugged up hipsters to make a whole bunch of noise about little

Was it cool..absolutely but its a bunch of bullshit because I highly doubt he would have ever played a festival like that. Most people can't look past is thug yelling to a beat stuff but if you actually look into his music and interviews and get past his sorta crazy he was actually quite the philosphizer

silly Americans, the Japanese have been using this technology for years now. Leave it to a bunch of drugged up hipsters to make a whole bunch of noise about little

Was it cool..absolutely but its a bunch of bullshit because I highly doubt he would have ever played a festival like that. Most people can't look past is thug yelling to a beat stuff but if you actually look into his music and interviews and get past his sorta crazy he was actually quite the philosphizer

Silly Mexicans thinking they can use technology

I think he would have played at a show like that, but more then likely not with who was there (snoop) or any other former DeathRow guys. And yeah he wasnt your typical "fuck bitchez get monay" rapper. He was actually a music artist.

I think he would have played at a show like that, but more then likely not with who was there (snoop) or any other former DeathRow guys. And yeah he wasnt your typical "fuck bitchez get monay" rapper. He was actually a music artist.

Tupac would slay hipsters so I contend he would not have performed at Coachella