Beavercreek/Dayton Bike night

pt377

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked out the QSL bike night and it was decent. A few of us ended up at Jackass Flats.. There were too many bikes to count and their burgers were excellent. Will be going again this coming Saturday for $1 burger night.

How was jackass flats? We debated going, but thought it'd be all H-Ds. $1 burgers, Hm I'm interested! Lol. At Jack's?

How was jackass flats? We debated going, but thought it'd be all H-Ds. $1 burgers, Hm I'm interested! Lol. At Jack's?

It was pretty cool... Live cover band and great food. I was worried it would be nothing but HDs as well but there were around 100 sport bikes rolling in and out of there... Busas, R1s, R6s, Ninjas.. You name it and it was probably there. The $1 burger thing is at Jack's and they did it last year and I heard they are doing it again this year.

I checked out Jackass Flats FB page and they are having $1 burger Saturdays along with Wednesday Bike Night and Biker Sundays. Not sure what the difference is but whatever. They don't show a time when the $1 burgers start but if you don't get there at a decent time you'll be parking in the grass so bring a kickstand pad or something.

• 3 months later...