man crashes into his own house on his bike

Exarch

http://m.naplesnews.com/news/2012/jan/12/man-dies-after-crashing-new-motorcycle-his-home/?partner=RSS

Guy buys a motorcycle and kills himself mere hours after the purchase when he crashes into his own house.

I dont know what to make of this, honestly I laughed a little(yes im insensitive) but this is horrible. There has to be more to this story, the guy must of beem drunk or on drugs. I feel bad for the guy, hell im sure the seller feels bad about this.

Sorry if this is a repost, I cant remember if I read it on here or saw it as I was browsing google earlier today. I dont think its a repost though.

c6e4e1f4-4d7d-02e7.jpg

You act like its weird to run into a house or something.

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Where did you get that pic? Thats my house and my bike lying on the ground, damn wind...

Where did you get that pic? Thats my house and my bike lying on the ground, damn wind...

what? that's the kickstand side... when the wind knocks over a bike it goes the other way....

ask me how I know...

100_3251.jpg

what? that's the kickstand side... when the wind knocks over a bike it goes the other way....

ask me how I know...

100_3251.jpg

It snapped my kickstand :dunno: actually im sure if the wind was strong enough(like the winds of 08, im sure that pissed off alot of bikers) it could probably knock the bick over on the kickstand side.

Hell my backyard is enclosed by houses and somehow the wind managed to rip my shed off its base. It threw my shed across the fence(didnt hit the fence) and somehow missing the powerlines it landed in my neighbors yard. This was back in November or December, winds wernt even that strong.

Im sure that pissed you or your buddy off, whosever bike that is/was. Mother nature is an evil bitch.

If there was an National MC rider IQ, you would notice it has a drop every spring as new riders rush to own a "New Toy". They are no more toys than guns and demand respect, training and an IQ above the level of your shoe size.

My bike. Not my house. I put the bike there, but still have no idea how.

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

I bet it was a pain in the ass to get up them steps? Doesnt look like there was enough room there for you to drive it up a ramp. Sometimes the wind can create a downforce lifting an object in the air(like my shed) it could have been enough to lift the bike up enough to tip it on the kickstand side.

I bet it was a pain in the ass to get up them steps? Doesnt look like there was enough room there for you to drive it up a ramp. Sometimes the wind can create a downforce lifting an object in the air(like my shed) it could have been enough to lift the bike up enough to tip it on the kickstand side.

I don't think you understand...

-VanDy