Which wheels you all like best?

Moto-Brian

Obviously, the orange color scheme rear and black front are cast wheels vs. the forged black wheels in the other pic. But, the RC8 is somewhat light and really, even the AMA Superbike team uses forged vs. Magnesium wheels due to keeping in at the weight limit...

But, for shits and giggles and for the sponsor report, which colors should I use in your opinion?

Orange rear and black front - Cast.

Rc8RRS9a.jpg

Black Forged front and rear:

RC8RRS9.jpg

Some other shots. Cloudy day so, not great...

RC8RRS8.jpg

They look the same to me? :dunno:

* edit: they ARE the same, same picture name.

** 2nd edit - fixed pix. I vote for the black - the orange is too much, but it ain't my bike. But if it were, black.

Edited by jblosser

I dig the orange.

Yeah, the orange is really growing on me. With the lower, the frame and rear wheel orange, looks decent. Same with the black up front with the black mid fairing...

I ran it by my 12 year old and his response was all black, but you need to realize that EVERY vehicle and even the trailer have black wheels... He's a bit biased...:D

Orange dude, you know it adds 10hp too. Thought about maybe adding some yellow to it? I mean thats another 5hp too.

But for real, I like the orange. Funny you mention that about the trailer, I was going to pull my wheels this weekend and do them too, match the truck.

orange rear and black front is SO HOT!!!

With the frame being Orange it has a natural flow to it and doesn't look out a place like some 2 color wheel setups I've seen

Edited by Bad324