Got pulled over

co0kie

Got pulled over going 5 mph down campus because my VISOR was up with no eyewear... LOL. i hope he gets shot in the fucking head tonight

You want a cop to get shot in the dick for giving you a ticket?

That is the "fucking head" right?

:crazy:

• Upvote 1

oh really? where was they at when students getting robbed on campus but they quick at stopping people for riding with there visor up for 5 seconds NICE!

Your shit-erific grammar and general attitude are starting to shed some light on why the cop decided to hassle you.

"where was they at?" "there visor?"

How exactly did this stop go down?

so funny how all yall fags talking like yall never ride with the visor up

If I do I have glasses on... Eye's aren't easily replaced. Just for fun lets pretend you get something in your eye, your natural reaction would be to close your eyes and watering would start causing you to not pay attention to the road or your surroundings as much as you should. Even if this were for a split second this is all it takes to alter your life or someone elses in a negative manner. Think twice save a life.

Wow. Way to make some friends quick. I ride with my visor up once in a while but I wear glasses. You are giving the first impression of being a turd and a squid cookie. You know the visor/glasses law, you probably saw the cop and had the chance to drop your visor. Guessing you were a snotty little Dick to the cop during the stop. Sounds like you got what was coming to you. I can only hope that you grow up and learn how to take responsibility for your actions.

I'm not defending the guy's attitude, but let's not pretend that we all don't break the letter of the law on a daily basis.

Rolling stop signs, driving 5 over the limit, etc.

The police don't need to be hassling people enforcing laws without a victim. Now if they pull you over to make sure you have an M endorsement, and you act like a douche, then the visor ticket is no surprise.

I'm not defending the guy's attitude, but let's not pretend that we all don't break the letter of the law on a daily basis.

Rolling stop signs, driving 5 over the limit, etc.

The police don't need to be hassling people enforcing laws without a victim. Now if they pull you over to make sure you have an M endorsement, and you act like a douche, then the visor ticket is no surprise.

Can't pull you over just to see if you have an M endorsement, no probable cause. Unless running the tag show no M on registered owner and they can't verify they are not the one driving.

Also, did the OP even get a ticket? He never said. Maybe cop used the visor as PC to verify endorsement. Maybe he fit the description of someone of interest. Maybe they were told to crack down on visors for safety reasons.

Got pulled over going 5 mph down campus because my VISOR was up with no eyewear... LOL. i hope he gets shot in the fucking head tonight

:nono: I'm with Chevysoldier on this. Hoping a peace officer dies for a ticket? Even is he was being a total dick, not the right thing. Would you settle for a drunk student puking on him? :rolleyes:

:nono: I'm with Chevysoldier on this. Hoping a peace officer dies for a ticket? Even is he was being a total dick, not the right thing. Would you settle for a drunk student puking on him? :rolleyes:

This...witch reminds me, the best ticket I ever got was. I was waved over by a bicycle cop because I had my running lights on and not my headlights . As he was writing me a ticket a dog came up hiked its leg and pissed all over his bike and bags. I laugh my ass off