Got pulled over

co0kie

I know my comment was completely incorrect. I figured with as ignorant as the op sounded he may not know the difference anyway. Think of it as a scare tactic using his own ingnorance against him. Hoping to to scare this fool into not making such posts in the future.

so funny how all yall fags talking like yall never ride with the visor up

Umm, this fag rides with his visor up about 50% of the time, but then this fag always wears sunglasses or safety glasses inside the helmet.

think ahead, don't be a douche

I think the OP learned his lesson, but to be fair the OP was probably upset because there's a double-standard.

I know I've ridden numerous times with nothing but my twin glock 40s, flapping my arms like a chicken looking for my $1.85 while I was running from the choppa.... and no LEO's ever stopped me for doin' it.

• Upvote 1

I think the OP learned his lesson, but to be fair the OP was probably upset because there's a double-standard.

I know I've ridden numerous times with nothing but my twin glock 40s, flapping my arms like a chicken looking for my $1.85 while I was running from the choppa.... and no LEO's ever stopped me for doin' it.

that's sick! Did you use that nos? Was it cherry or grape flavored?

Did you have that swiss cheese frame mod done?

Ever take a helmet off with one hand?

While in traffic on the freeway?

While trying to pull over and stop?

Because something large is threatening to sting you on the back of the neck?

Because your helmet scooped it up?

Which would knock you out or near kill you?

Only once, never again...

All because I didn't have or didn't use a visor/eye protection.

Dude what the hell is wrong with you hoping he gets shot. That cop could have destroyed your nite but instead just gave you some tickets. Honestly he was pretty nice for the circumstance.

I hope that comment was just the beers talking.

Everyone else just to clear some things up he really did just get pulled over for the eye protection. We were just cruising around not going fast or revving or any other squid like behavior.

O shit I really don't want to be a part of this now. I feel like I'm going to be guilty by association for being there. Can you tell your buddy that I do not wish any harm to him and that I felt he was being professional.

Last thing I need is campus pd giving me hell cause I'm associate with someone who wishes them harm.

I do not agree at all with the comment but I can tell you that it's not a threat.

Can someone please Paul Harvey this shit and tell us the rest of the story?

How could the cop have destroyed his night? Sounds like the beers talking? Were the 2 of you drunk riding? Super cool if so.

Can someone please Paul Harvey this shit and tell us the rest of the story?

How could the cop have destroyed his night? Sounds like the beers talking? Were the 2 of you drunk riding? Super cool if so.

Ok destroyed is a bit of a harsh word. But trust me when I say it could have been worse.

No we(more than the 2 of us)were not drunk riding at all. I would never ride buzzed let alone drunk. Hell I don't even really drink now that I think about it. I have seen the results and do not wish to feel them.

I know when he got home after all this drama he had a few.

I am a simple person who minds his own so I am not going to say what else happened during the stop. If he wishes he can explain later.

I just so happened to be a nice guy and came back to help him out.

Edited by MiDe84

I felt your pain:)

A flip-up facemask would probably make that a little easier to deal with.

Got pulled over going 5 mph down campus because my VISOR was up with no eyewear... LOL. i hope he gets head tonight

This is what he meant to say. Can't have frustrated police officers issuing every infraction a ticket.

This is what he meant to say. Can't have frustrated police officers issuing every infraction a ticket.

Takes bread to get head and well, thats what they get paid for :dunno: a law is a law ;)

I'm sure he would of just got a warning though if the cop didn't have blue balls though :dunno: but this is why I carry around a box of donuts with me at all times ;)

A flip-up facemask would probably make that a little easier to deal with.

That was back-in-the-day (dawn-of-time) when people barely wore helmets.

And helmets were generally very simple devices.

It was a BUCO half shell with sunglasses for shades.

I switched to a full open face BELL with flat shield, but back then most still didn't flip up.

Full face helmets didn't exist yet...

come suck my dick and i will

I don't care if you like guys, whatever floats your boat but nonetheless irrelevant.

You can't even man up and give the entire story. Instead you wanna bitch and cry that you got caught doing something wrong. Instead you act like a juvenile and think its his fault you did something wrong. I bet its mommy and daddy's fault for everything else huh.