Got pulled over

co0kie

Takes bread to get head and well, thats what they get paid for :dunno: a law is a law ;)

I'm sure he would of just got a warning though if the cop didn't have blue balls though :dunno: but this is why I carry around a box of donuts with me at all times ;)

My guess would be the cop was planning on giving him a warning but he started acting like an immature dick so he got the ticket. But he wants to blame the cop because he screwed up.

I think you left a few parts out... I know the officer in question, who is once of the most polite and professional officers at OSU.

Might want to insert what all your ticket was for before going off.

Like he's gonna do that. Ha

ok im sooooooo soorrrrrrry guys for hurrting your little feeelings talking about an officer you didnt know i wont do it agian i PROMISE.
Sounds like you're the one with the hurt feelings here, both from getting the ticket and by the general reaction from everyone here.
HA deep down in my heart i am so sorry for what i post up i did not know that a keyboard can will make people take it so seriouslyy LOL
I haven't received my co0kie decoder ring in the mail yet. Someone want to translate for me?

chevy get the fuck out my thread stop bumpin your post up son get a life

You're the one who came here and wined like a kid for getting pulled over for breaking the law. You're the one who wished a police officer got shot in the head for doing his job when you broke the law. You're the one who can't answer simple questions about what you got stopped for and what you got cited for. Even a 3rd grader could answer simple questions like that. But you insist on being arrogant and ignorant.

I might see if I can call a buddy down there and see what really happened. Go figure a site this size, there'd be a few who have connections with OSU PD and security.

Isn't the ticket like $15-40 :lol:

Pay it and wear your eye pro like your supposed to. It's really not a big deal, I'm sure losing an eye when you get hit with a rock at 65mph would be much more costly :dunno:

Pay it and wear your eye pro like your supposed to. It's really not a big deal, I'm sure losing an eye when you get hit with a rock at 65mph would be much more costly :dunno:

Something worthy quoting from you

Wow! I think that's the first post I've seen of your's that wasn't 100% douche-bag! :D

We could tell the OP what cities and towns to avoid some of the LEO's that he's been mouthing off to in this thread, but I don't see that happening! :lol:

Wow! I think that's the first post I've seen of your's that wasn't 100% douche-bag! :D

We could tell the OP what cities and towns to avoid some of the LEO's that he's been mouthing off to in this thread, but I don't see that happening! :lol:

Nah, its not even the fact there are LEOs on here. Its that hes oblivious to what he did and thinks its the cop's fault for him breaking the law.

Nah, its not even the fact there are LEOs on here. Its that hes oblivious to what he did and thinks its the cop's fault for him breaking the law.

Like a student who blames the teacher when they fail a test.

• Upvote 1