NEW Adam Carolla rant on Harley riders

Audi_F4i

I'd love for him to follow someone home and hide inside their house. 5 in the chest for Carolla.....that's about all he deserves because he is a douchebag deluxe. Does nothing but run his mouth, ranting about nearly everything under the sun. Someone needs to help everyone and put this pos down 6 feet under.

I'd love for him to follow someone home and hide inside their house. 5 in the chest for Carolla.....that's about all he deserves because he is a douchebag deluxe. Does nothing but run his mouth, ranting about nearly everything under the sun. Someone needs to help everyone and put this pos down 6 feet under.

I take it you have fag pipes on your bike?

Does it matter what kind of pipes I have? I ride a Harley, and on this site everyone thinks they are the worst bikes around. Hell there's more bullshit thrown around raggin on Harleys here than whats said about non Harley's on Harley sites.

My hatred for Carolla has nothing to do any of that. He is a blowhard who needs a punch in the fooking mouth and 5 in the chest.

Nothing wrong with Harleys, just the stereotypical Harley rider. Everytime I see a guy riding a Harley with stock pipes I want to give him a fucking medal. Harley isn't too happy about this image either, seeing as their bikes are actually quieter from the factory than a stock Ducati. I'm sure the percentage of Harley owners who fit the stereotype is much, much lower than it seems, but the fags whose sole purpose seems to be to roll around and make noise are the ones we notice.

You just seemed to take a disproportionate offense to this. Carolla needs 5 in the chest as much as a cop who pulls you over for having your visor up. Stereotypes are fun, unless you *are* the stereotype.

I hear ya on the stereotypical rider. But anymore its becoming a thing of the past moreso than continuing on. Not saying there aren't asshats thinking they have to be heard across the state. Personally I like a good deep rumble to my exhaust, but that's about it. To keep it quiet(er) I keep repacking my baffles....actually over stuffing them with packing I get from the dealer where I get parts for my wife's V Star.

Just like sportbikes, the asshats are who bring down criticism on particular types of bikes in general when its those asshats who need and warrant the criticism.

But there seem to a proportionate number of members here who seem to take great pleasure in ragging on Harley's in particular. Normally I just pass on those types of threads, but Carolla is a faggot who I cannot stand. But, seriously, more ragging comments about Harleys occur here than the opposite occurs on Harley sites. At least the ones I frequent.

My Harley friends rag on me all the time :lol:

The stereotype is what is made fun of here not the bike IMO minus the old tech and oil leaks stuff but if that bugs ya :dunno:

Nothing wrong with some rumble but I do noticed the ones that just cruise and coast and rev the whole time especially down here for bike week it's just getting plain annoying!! And that goes for the sport bikes who's riders won't shift up and just let the bike scream while they go 25mph, hell the boss hoss with pipes was more quiet and easier on the ears than the Busa (who just revs over and over for no apparent reason with his straight pipes) or the big Harelys down here.

Ps I'm in Myrtle Beach on vacation and it happened to be bike week

Ill say this again I've got no problems with loud pipes its the douche bags reving the piss out of them that annoys the shit out of me. I'm not against Harley some of their bikes are actually cool just not in my price range. Ive just had enough with the loud pipes I like to be able to not have to stop mid conversation just so a straight piped bike can pass :nono:

Edited by Jst2fst
Im an idiot can't spell apparently.

I dunno which is worse, the straight pipes or the music level of cars. Sure I like to crank my system up, but turn it down in neighborhoods and at stoplights/signs... What sounds good to one person doesn't sound good to everyone else.

I love the smell of burning tires and high revving engines when I'm at the track, but people who do annoying shit on the streets have no respect for those around them.

Loud pipes ... meh, not a real bother. It's the ass hats who feel the need to spend all their time at bike nights and stops with the somewhat mysterious right hand throttle jive. Once one starts they all follow like sheep. Mysterious behavior indeed. Do they think their bikes may stall if not constantly massaged?

It's like saying the one who yells loudest wins the argument. Weird.

Edited by BMMW

I just hate constant revving at stoplights or signs.

Give me music to my ears from a LOUD pipe busting through the gears anytime of day 24/7.

My bike is loud, but I'm told by others that ride with me it sounds like one pissed off machine and they love it, so I embrace my sound. ;)

They say my ride has an ANGRY sound to it.

Edited by NinjaNick

I just hate constant revving at stoplights or signs.

Give me music to my ears from a LOUD pipe busting through the gears anytime of day 24/7.

My bike is loud, but I'm told by others that ride with me it sounds like one pissed off machine and they love it, so I embrace my sound. ;)

They say my ride has an ANGRY sound to it.

Are you sure about this because they could just be saying this so you won't hurt them? :D I would but then again you always looked angry :lol:

I read someone saying 'loud' was fast becoming unwanted across the nation....

The day is coming when all loud exhausts are going to be illegal, but I will admit that the cruiser twins with the obnoxious pipes are by far the biggest offenders.

Biggest offenders? Guess that depends on when and where. That and how loud 'too loud' is. Where I used to live (far less bike traffic) the biggest and most constant offenders to the ears were the boom boxes in cars. We had a constant flow of cars driving by with stereo's so loud they shook picture frames in our house. Loud cars were a problem too, especially the old hotrods. Its just there weren't so many of those, but they were really loud.

But the crux to this is the 'allowable decibel's'. Some communities have this dB level equal to a lawnmower. Some communities are going back to fed regulations where your exhaust must be OEM and must have something stamped on it to prove it is. Denver is one place having instituted this reg.

I agree things are getting too loud, but its not just loud bikes.

http://www.gcaudio.com/resources/howtos/loudness.html

So if they're going to attack 'too loud' loudness, they need to attack all the offenders.

Are you sure about this because they could just be saying this so you won't hurt them? :D I would but then again you always looked angry :lol:

:lol: A few are close to me and wouldn't hold back their opinion to be nice.

I should add though mine is only loud when you get on it. It's not bad at idle.

5 in the chest for Carolla.....that's about all he deserves because he is a douchebag deluxe.

5 in the chest huh? WOW, did Carolla hit a nerve with you?

I somehow don't believe that you have mufflers on your bike let alone that you pack them with extra packing.

BTW, this soundbite is really stupid and unfunny. Dude sounds like a whining old lady.

5 in the chest huh? WOW, did Carolla hit a nerve with you?

I somehow don't believe that you have mufflers on your bike let alone that you pack them with extra packing.

BTW, this soundbite is really stupid and unfunny. Dude sounds like a whining old lady.

This was a bit better. I love RANTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dITjRT8g2UM

Edited by NinjaNick

Do they think their bikes may stall if not constantly massaged?

I've wondered the same thing! I understand a little rev when you start it and it's cold out but the guys that start their bikes then rev the whole time the coast through the parking lot/ gas station