Ohio Rider T-Shirts

namtugeoj

Ninja Doc had made some based on orders from members here. Guess he either still has the 2 I ordered or choose to sell them to someone else because I could not get him to get them to me. Maybe check with him

Oh and Abdecal if you are here I want the 5 cent motorcycle ride decal if you can make those.

Abdecal i would like a couple of those stickers as well if you are making them?

I do have heat transfer vinyl but in very limited colors. I also have a heat press I use to make shirts. As for those designs though they are much to detailed to make with the heat transfer vinyl. I could do a tshirt with the standard OR logo and maybe your screen name on the sleeve but shirts with designs like that would take a different process. All of those shirts are awesome, my favorite is the one with the flag draping off the shoulder. I would love to have one.

I think all it will take is for someone to take the initiative and get a hold of the vectors for those designs to take to a company that can print them. I wish I had the time to do it.

I am willing to set them up as products on my site so OR members can order them and whoever wants to have them made can login to admin and see who and where to send it. Then PayPal funds for the orders can be forwarded to them to cover costs.

For anything graphic design it's his job! :lol:

I'll have to talk to him he won't do it all for free but it won't cost much at all if we decide on a multiple designs he can make em all for one cost idk how much exactly though, of course my shit is free :D but I buy him beer and stuff now and again

For anything graphic design it's his job! :lol:

I'll have to talk to him he won't do it all for free but it won't cost much at all if we decide on a multiple designs he can make em all for one cost idk how much exactly though, of course my shit is free :D but I buy him beer and stuff now and again

I'm in.....

Ninja Doc had made some based on orders from members here. Guess he either still has the 2 I ordered or choose to sell them to someone else because I could not get him to get them to me. Maybe check with him

I still have them in the box I guess, just didn't move my butt to the post office and do it, we can meet up some time during summer if you still interested

black.jpg

I still have them in the box I guess, just didn't move my butt to the post office and do it, we can meet up some time during summer if you still interested

black.jpg

Whatever works best for you, but I doubt I will be involved with many, if any, OR rides or get togethers.

Wouldn't wanna be seen with any of those "crotchrockets". :rolleyes:

Doesn't bother me at all what another man rides. I've stated that emphatically here before, but believe whatever ya want man. In fact going on a group ride this next weekend and I will probably be the only one riding a Harley. But these people also just want to ride and don't rag on what another man rides.

I forget who said it on here but I lol every time a cruiser says that and all I can think of "ass slug" :lol:

That'd be this guy. Lol it was in a thread that someone was bitching about someone calling a sport bike a crotch rocket. but I really don't care what its called I just love to ride.

• Upvote 1

I'll talk to Ben to see how he wants to do the shirts. I can easily order the past two designs but I think it's time for a new design.

The ones from Roll in 2010 (the ones Art designed) aren't that old,

maybe just get a batch of these in for all the new guys that are wanting some.

That'd be this guy. Lol it was in a thread that someone was bitching about someone calling a sport bike a crotch rocket. but I really don't care what its called I just love to ride.

Agreed and rep to you once I get to a computer :lol: