Ohio Rider T-Shirts

namtugeoj

Yup

Black with the OR decal in red letters across the front. Sold in 2009 @ Dyno Day.

Black with Ohio Riders decal in white, and Ohio flag over the over the shoulder.

Sold in 2010 @ Roll on Columbus.

There should be a thread about the design contest we had about it around here somewhere.....

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=33333&highlight=Tshirt+contest

I thought Carie had a couple of the 09 ones still left it small or medium. Maybe her or Ben will chime in.

I'm going to PM ABdecal and see if he can get some iron on vinyl and cut some. I'll put it on my own tshirts and hoodies. No need for inventory and sizing.

Anybody down for something like this?

I'm going to PM ABdecal and see if he can get some iron on vinyl and cut some. I'll put it on my own tshirts and hoodies. No need for inventory and sizing.

Anybody down for something like this?

That works I'm game

I'll talk to Ben to see how he wants to do the shirts. I can easily order the past two designs but I think it's time for a new design.

ABdecal if you are able to make the shirts PM me please!

I want a pink OR shirt with piping, so I can wear it with my girlfriend jeans. I've got a hipster image to maintain, you know.

I will make this happen. Size small? :D

• Upvote 1

Yup

Black with the OR decal in red letters across the front. Sold in 2009 @ Dyno Day.

Black with Ohio Riders decal in white, and Ohio flag over the over the shoulder.

Sold in 2010 @ Roll on Columbus.

There should be a thread about the design contest we had about it around here somewhere.....

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=33333&highlight=Tshirt+contest but its closed...

Here are some examples

This was the Winner

picture.php?albumid=459&pictureid=7520

picture.php?albumid=459&pictureid=7518

picture.php?albumid=459&pictureid=7519

picture.php%20albumid=459&pictureid=7522

Close up detail--

picture.php?albumid=459&pictureid=7528

You should have one where the front of the shirt has the first T-shirt design and the back has the 2nd t-shirt design. Where do I sign up for all three designs? Oh and Abdecal if you are here I want the 5 cent motorcycle ride decal if you can make those.