What's the point?

jester3681

Saw a guy today on a sporty type bike - sneakers, jeans, NO SHIRT... and a helmet. What's the point of the helmet? So that you live to feel how terrible it is to have skin grafts on 50% of your body? Man... :nono:

Could of been a short ride :dunno: I usually only put my helmet on(wear the helmet no matter what) when I ride up the street to get smokes, I'm sure if I was topless I wouldn't bother putting one on, especially since its a drive through. I usually don't get past 15mph on the smoke run either though :dunno:

Saw a guy today on a sporty type bike - sneakers, jeans, NO SHIRT... and a helmet. What's the point of the helmet? So that you live to feel how terrible it is to have skin grafts on 50% of your body? Man... :nono:

Everyone knows you have to have the perfect tan and no shirt tan lines geesh what's wrong with all you snobby gear gods

:D

I bet he is required by law to wear it (temps or <1yr).

wow Real Mature!!

Get the sand out of your pussy. Why the fuck the gsxr statistics of being wrecked and squided out more than any bike bothers you is beyond belief. If that's not you then you wouldn't get offended. If it is, then accept the fact and stfu. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1