twisty sportbike ride 5/19 and every saterday

93cbr900rr

Listen gents. im glad we are talking. and im sorry for my spelling. the guys that come down, we help out. we have fast riders, medium skill levels, and beginners. we ride at your pace, whatever the pace may be. we have riders for all skill levels and just want to help people out. now speeding, only 10 over on straight edges. corners, the speed limit on these roads are 55 mph. at the most, we go 10 over on some corners. some of these corners are sharp. can we go faster, yes of course, but we try to have a nice safe ride. we advise riders to wear there protective gear. helmet gloves jacket and riding pants if they have. here is a video if you want to check it out. my bike is the 900rr and gold gsxr 750. i hope you enjoy.
... you should of started the thread that way.

If this is the case I rescind my previous post. Except if you're posting for an event, proofread your posts or have a friend do it.

I know a lot of people get on this, "it doesn't matter if I can spell or not" kick and you're partially right. You and a lot of your friends probably gave up on learning anymore than you had to about the language, fine. When you come to a place that the medium of communication is written/read. If you're not paying attention you can communicate the wrong ideas, emotions, or state-of-mind if you don't use the medium (internet forums) correctly.

i.e. I'm a horrible speaker, I suffered through speech therapy when I was young and speech classes in college. I'm bad at it with no desire to get better. I don't publicly speak.

Edited by TMCGRAW

These guys are OK. Unfortunately the hype is going to attract LEOs. I have already seen more cruisers this year, mostly troopers, than in the previous ten. :nono:

On the other hand, if you are new to this area or a new to riding they will take care of you.

Justin is a nice kid who can't spell.:D

Okay, I reviewed the video in post #26 and have a better picture but still not clear about how a day would go if someone would show up.

Ride for an hour, take a two hour break for lunch then ride for how long before the picture & video session starts?

• Upvote 1

when we ride, our cam crew sets up through some turns, then sets up again before our ride back. then eat lunch and then we do a second run for people who couldnt make the first one or for people that want to do the course again. then sometimes at the end of the second ride we hit up some good corners and just let people practice on corners. its optional.