Hey! I need a route for saturday!

MIKE53ALI

I'm comin' from akron and I wanna organize a ride for saturday and I'm strugglin' with this google map making thing. most of the other riders will be coming from northeast ohio and I just need a good twistie clean 2xx mi. route from meet point and back. I know oh-164 pretty well now. I wanna give oh-9 another shot. we do usually like to end up in lisbon for chow in the afternoon, but I would prefer a good suggestion for the route. we're lookin' for about a three hour ride. of course this is all flexible. I'd like some posts with google or mapquest directions. thank you very much!

Here's a quick one that starts/ends at the intersection of OH-44/US-30 in East Canton (you didn't specify a start location, and this one works pretty well for the Akron/Canton area) and is ~160 miles. It also hits Lisbon part way through for your chow stop.

Google Maps Link

Edit: I'm not sure why the embedded maps never show the last waypoint, but I've got this taking you back into East Canton at the end. The link above has the full route.

These are all roads I've been on and are good fun and usually clean. I omitted the first part of OH-164 out of Leesville since the surface has gotten so bad, but OH-646 is much better IMO and is in great condition - definitely worth the trip.

This route is also easily modified to add/remove miles pretty easily.

Edited by Hailwood