Saturday 5-26

Hutch

i really need to do a ride like this before the gap trip to knock the dust off my twistie game, ill have to see if i can get a sitter because the wife is working but i wont know till tommorrow

Let me know as soon as you can and we will put some miles in

will do, im a little rusty on the year so i know i wont be very fast. Ill have to see if my sister can watch the rug rats and that will only be if she dont have to work Saturday.

Looks like fun.....definitely some roads I have never been on.

I should be in. Depends how my weekend looks like it's going to play out. I'd say I'm a solid "probably".

All skill levels welcome? Is this going to be a sponsored ride, and will food be provided?

Pretty sure it's just any guys that want to ride....meet up and come ride. I could be wrong if Hutch has some big shindig planned.

As far as skill level.....we always ride at our own pace. Some ride fast, some ride moderate and some slow....everyone rides there own pace. No need to try to keep up. We all wait for the group at the next turn, intersection or road change so we all stick together. It's a good time and anyone that wants to come and ride is welcome. It is appreciated if everyone wears proper gear and all riders should have their endorsement (can't believe we have to say that now :nono:)

Hope to see you guys out there.

Why you keep doing this when I work?

When don't you work?

All skill levels welcome? Is this going to be a sponsored ride, and will food be provided?

All is welcome, no sponsor, no free food, could grab something fast somewhere

I may come out for this. Would be my first real ride of the year so I'll be slow as balls but if it's not a releasing the demons ride I'll probably be there.

no demons LOL, couple roads I have never been on so I'm sure pace will fit most

depends on when you start and if nooby group riders are welcome. =/

Was thinking meeting at the gas station right off 70 at 146 in zanesville, time not decided the earlier the better. Whats everyone think on time

I was thinking about this for Saturday just wanted to see if

anyone is up for this Saturday? and has anyone rode 676 and 284 http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1211341/embed

284 was good last year but havent been on it this year. It runs u by the wilds and pops u out on 78. I think u'll like it.

676 is a good road when the pavement isn't in poor shape. It was repaved I think a year ago but I haven't been on it since then. There are a few tricky turns so don't blast through unless you can see the exit.

Cops like to patrol the section where it slows down going into Marietta, so watch for that.

Got plans, so I can't make it but have fun!