5 / 26 / 2012 Ride!!!!

MIKE53ALI

let's do a 11am meet time at the bp gas station here: 4597 Portage Street Northwest, North Canton

the route will either be this : http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=102+Nassau+Street+East,+Canton,+OH+44730+(East+Canton+Bell+St+Marathon)&daddr=Magnolia,+OH+to:Dellroy,+OH+to:Carrollton,+OH+to:OH-9+S%2FGermano-Carrollton+Rd+to:OH-646+E+to:S+Main+St+to:W+Main+St+to:W+Washington+St+to:OH-9+S%2FU.S.+30+W%2FLincoln+Hwy+to:N+Lisbon+St+to:Dellroy,+OH+to:Magnolia,+OH+to:East+Canton,+OH&hl=en&ll=40.599356,-80.934906&spn=0.774726,1.50238&sll=40.59102,-81.01404&sspn=0.774823,1.50238&geocode=FfxcbgIdArkn-yGKwEFunsQJTg%3BFaRJbAIdyXkn-ylNb_Y3XsI2iDGNQJMew_egCA%3BFQzQagIdQ_4o-ynnJ7Cnces2iDHrIohHEEm7aA%3BFagXawIdK7sq-ynX079lK5Q2iDGWk3PMnwNhQA%3BFY6saAIdPLos-w%3BFWBiaAId6iEw-w%3BFXSJaQIdBDMt-w%3BFWbbawIdHIMu-w%3BFcIdbgId6I0v-w%3BFdabbQIdkLYs-w%3BFUYnawIdoMYq-w%3BFQzQagIdQ_4o-ynnJ7Cnces2iDHrIohHEEm7aA%3BFaRJbAIdyXkn-ylNb_Y3XsI2iDGNQJMew_egCA%3BFVFdbgIdz7kn-yl1wH7hh8U2iDEk4fDl-XN0lA&oq=East+Can&mra=ls&t=m&z=10

or this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Bolivar,+OH+44612&daddr=OH-212+E%2FCumberland+Rd+SW+to:E+Main+St+to:40.4096028,-80.846701+to:OH-43+N%2FCanton+Rd+to:40.4636361,-80.7325124+to:OH-7+N+to:40.6542321,-80.8095741+to:W+Lincoln+Way&hl=en&ll=40.579054,-80.767583&spn=0.910546,2.113495&sll=40.672275,-80.770415&sspn=0.113661,0.264187&geocode=FU1FbAId4yMl-ymfn2p4I942iDFpVhMOKGgwiQ%3BFdQzaQIdAOEo-w%3BFTFfaAIdiMAq-w%3BFQKaaAIdk2Au-ylvOTuF4YI2iDHvveSriQubBQ%3BFSVfaAId7isw-w%3BFRRtaQIdoB4w-ykd-J40fSY0iDHJ_18fq3oMsQ%3BFRYOawIdeB8x-w%3BFZhVbAIdmvEu-ymRoSitHx40iDH7zm_USF_afQ%3BFVQibgId1n4v-w&t=v&gl=us&mra=dpe&mrsp=7&sz=13&via=3,5,7&z=10

will stop for chow in lisbon or maybe somewhere else... let's just get out and ride. good safe, but brisk pace. all are welcome be fueled and geared up by 10:15am, rollin' there after.

Edited by MIKE53ALI

who ever is in for sure please do post up, because if its just me and bikerboy, I may try to join this ride: http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=93432

Eyad, let me know if you'd be willing to leave by 7am to make this ride on saturday.

BUT AGAIN. if we get enough "for sures" in for the north canton meet then we'll ride a lil closer to home.

if its me, bikerboy, hailwood, and maybe one more then we'll stay around here. if it's just me and bikerboy then we'll ride down south (if he's willing).

so post up and let us know!

umm, i've been bad and staying up all night. post up in the morning what your guys updated plans are (if you're going to the coshocton ride, if you're riding around the original route, if you're delaying the start time, etc)

umm, i've been bad and staying up all night. post up in the morning what your guys updated plans are (if you're going to the coshocton ride, if you're riding around the original route, if you're delaying the start time, etc)

Yes, this. I am definitely interested in getting out for a group ride finally, however, it may or may not be on a new bike so I might have to take it easy.

yeah me too..... radar looks ok too but let's go ahead and delay start time till 11am, maybe we can get another rider or two. gives me time to print this route too.......

SO ELEVEN AM AT THE NORTH CANTON BP GAS STATION

me and biker boy are in, I hope the delay is ok with hailwood.

yeah me too..... radar looks ok too but let's go ahead and delay start time till 11am, maybe we can get another rider or two. gives me time to print this route too.......

SO ELEVEN AM AT THE NORTH CANTON BP GAS STATION

me and biker boy are in, I hope the delay is ok with hailwood.

No worries. I'll see you guys then.

That wound up being a nice fun ride - That second section of 646 is quickly becoming my favorite road north of I-70 and there were a lot fewer cars around Atwood than I was expecting.

We definitely would have been better off if we'd taken Nivin's route from Steubenville up to Lisbon though - 43 was not the way to go. We'll have to try to the other way next time.

Thanks again for the invite!

Sorry i couldnt join you guys later on, did yall put on some more miles after that?

i came back home after a crappy work week, went to jerrys place and learned the oil/filter change, ( He is a good teacher, at this rate i might be building a bike in 1 year lolz :D )

bike became smoother, went for a short ride and started dozing off on the handle bar, ...STOPPED...and headed right back. and been sleeping ever since :)

Sorry i couldnt join you guys later on, did yall put on some more miles after that?

i came back home after a crappy work week, went to jerrys place and learned the oil/filter change, ( He is a good teacher, at this rate i might be building a bike in 1 year lolz :D )

bike became smoother, went for a short ride and started dozing off on the handle bar, ...STOPPED...and headed right back. and been sleeping ever since :)

Glad you had some rest man , you sounded you like you needed it when we spoke on the phone today :p

It was an awesome Ride , that little far 600 did more than i though it would , sad it is gonna be listed to be sold soon :(