Worst dressed riders.

DirtDee675

It's not the state's job to be your child's nanny...that child is your property for all intensive purposes, you are responsible for any monetary damages your child incurs, you're responsible for that child's welfare...the state should stay out of it.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, dude, but you're either totally clueless and naive, or you've been out of touch with reality and what normally happens in most of these cases. Reality is that both you and I and every medical card-carrying member of the working class pays for their blatant stupidity! Every time you get charged an outrageous sum for a hospital visit or X-ray or MRI, you're paying not only your bill but the bills of these mouth breathers who decided it was their God-given perogative to ride without a helmet and gear and who didn't have insurance. Pretty sure your 'Thank You' letter from them isn't in the mail, BTW.

I don't doubt this'll bring on the flames, but if you really believe what you just wrote and weren't simply playing the Devil's advocate, you have absolutely no idea of how the world works. :nono:

• Upvote 1

I haven't been to a hospital in 10 years...going on 11 now... guess I'm not paying...

also i have a couple friends who work in the "medical equipment" business, as well as a couple doctors so more business for them, drinks all around...

point is, none of my business, their kid, their problem

It's not the state's job to be your child's nanny...

that child is your property for all intensive purposes, you are responsible for any monetary damages your child incurs, you're responsible for that child's welfare...

the state should stay out of it.

so since kids are their property, does that mean they shouldnt have rights? "hay guiz, i have a daughter ill pimp out for some crack.....no big deal, shes jus my propertah"

are you exarch's brother?

• Upvote 1

I haven't been to a hospital in 10 years...going on 11 now... guess I'm not paying...

also i have a couple friends who work in the "medical equipment" business, as well as a couple doctors so more business for them, drinks all around...

point is, none of my business, their kid, their problem

Mmmmm...OK...I think you've made your point. Well said. Rebuttal noted. :bow: I'm done here.

so since kids are their property, does that mean they shouldnt have rights? "hay guiz, i have a daughter ill pimp out for some crack.....no big deal, shes jus my propertah"

are you exarch's brother?

exposing them to what you believe to be an unnecessary risk, and intentionally torturing them.... yeah that's apples to apples... right?:rolleyes:

exposing them to what you believe to be an unnecessary risk, and intentionally torturing them.... yeah that's apples to apples... right?:rolleyes:

sex is pleasureable when done right. Who is to say they don't enjoy it and don't find it torture

:trollface:

• Upvote 2

Not the kid's fault for their parent being a total imbecile, I am all for giving the dumb ass's a beat-down.:beating: All fun and games until stupidity gets somebody you love hurt or worse, and then you must live with yourself. If an adult wants to be stupid, then so be it........don't subject your kid to a lack of good judgement.

• Upvote 1

some guy around here I think it was just got in a shit load of trouble for having his little kid sitting on the tank of his bike. I'd rather have him on the tank between my arms than on the back like that.

I'm sure if a cop seen them he would have been stopped.

Sometimes I just put a helmet on and go for a ride. Jeans, motorcycle boots, and a t-shirt. It feels great too. Most people that I see on cruisers don't even wear a helmet, just some shades and a cigarette. It should always be a choice.

I guess I should admit that I resemble a lot of them riders, some in helmet, t-shirt and jeans and some that are fat. When my kid asked me why I didn't wear a jacket, I told him they would have to kill a whole heard of cows to make me a coat.

Really though my height seems to be just as much of a problem as my roundness, I can find riding jackets big enough around but they aren't long enough. Many years ago when I drag raced one summer I had to wear this winter weight coat that weighed like 10 pounds with the liner removed and it really wasn't long enough either.

So are the guys in shorts and tank tops on chrome mules Squids too? Or is that a pirate, groupie or some other term? :)

My friend and I laughed today when a lady walked past and said "arn't those jackets hot"? Of course I said no and even if it was it was better than the heat of pavement burning off your flesh in a crash. She immediately holds her arm up saying "Oh, I know that's how I got this scar". I laughed and was like WTF? She's already been road rashed and still doesn't get it? Darwin, where for art though?!!!

I guess I should admit that I resemble a lot of them riders, some in helmet, t-shirt and jeans and some that are fat. When my kid asked me why I didn't wear a jacket, I told him they would have to kill a whole heard of cows to make me a coat.

Really though my height seems to be just as much of a problem as my roundness, I can find riding jackets big enough around but they aren't long enough. Many years ago when I drag raced one summer I had to wear this winter weight coat that weighed like 10 pounds with the liner removed and it really wasn't long enough either.

Leather seems to be a unicorn for us larger fellas. You should look for textile jackets. Tourmaster makes xlt jackets. I have one and it works quite nicely.

My friend and I laughed today when a lady walked past and said "arn't those jackets hot"? Of course I said no and even if it was it was better than the heat of pavement burning off your flesh in a crash. She immediately holds her arm up saying "Oh, I know that's how I got this scar". I laughed and was like WTF? She's already been road rashed and still doesn't get it? Darwin, where for art though?!!!

Yah hopefully if she didn't lean that a jacket would have saved her from those scars than she just gave up riding all together.

• 2 weeks later...