Warning! Holiday weekend! Watch for police! Watch your speed!

jagr

Another Holiday weekend is upon us and every Po-Lice from here to BFE will be out in force pissed off they have to work and you get to ride.

WATCH YOUR SPEED!

Enjoy and be safe.

• Upvote 1

great reminder!

keep your eyes peeled everyone, we don't want you to get tickets (though we will laugh at you if you do) but we definitely don't want you guys getting hurt out there, between parades, oblivious drivers, and the ones who are "celebrating" and driving, it's best to be on your game, paying attention, and anticipating stupidity (there is no shortage of it out there)

damn straight, and dat overtime.

write more tickets to pay for overtime to write more tickets to pay for more overtime to write more tickets to pay for more overtime...

write more tickets to pay for overtime to write more tickets to pay for more overtime to write more tickets to pay for more overtime...

don't forget the armored personnel carriers, retarded amounts of automatic weapons, and dash cameras that seem to go buggy at the weirdest times...

I'm under the assumption that the fine and friendly OSHP would construe a beer-hat ( complete w/2 UNOPENED cans of brew because don't want any trouble ) and backstrapped shotgun ( including a visible sidearm ) as "protective equipment" and simply let me go my merry way......uninterrupted :rolleyes: Dare I? :crazy: Watch the news for me :D

j/k......have a safe one everybody! Remember to get drunk and take chances :D