Mid-O 6/4-6/5

bigd

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=87650

as of 02/16/2012, from : http://www.midohio.com/School/Courses/Motorcycles/Performance-Track-Riding

No KTM Race_Orange Fly & Ride Program

Unfortunately, KTM is not able to bring this initiative to Mid-Ohio this year, though we hope that it may return in the future. KTM remains the Official Motorcycle of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and The Mid-Ohio School. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. As always, please join us for our Standard and Max-Time Twilight events with your own sportbike. Plenty of riding days are available this season including a pair of weekend dates.

Signed up for Monday... I have not gotten the schedule yet, do the gates open at 7am?

I just signed up for this forum and I made it up there too. Lots of fun and a fantastic pace at the lead of the novice class. Got to meet crazbiker4 in person. It felt like I really hit a groove and had a blast! Probably going to do 2-3 more this summer.

I was the fat guy with the Busa.

Just to address the KTM deal, we at KTM had to make the tough decision to cancel the Race Orange program for 2012 due to budget constraints. It had nothing to do with coming to agreements and nothing to do with sign ups, etc. We have a solid relationship with Mid-Ohio and was nothing to do with them and the fine staff that works there.

Budgets get cut or need to be adjusted to accommodate different things. We are hoping to see it back at Mid-Ohio as early as next year.

We are still supporting the school and PTR events by allocating (5) RC8Rs for use by instructors...

Just to address the KTM deal, we at KTM had to make the tough decision to cancel the Race Orange program for 2012 due to budget constraints. It had nothing to do with coming to agreements and nothing to do with sign ups, etc. We have a solid relationship with Mid-Ohio and was nothing to do with them and the fine staff that works there.

Budgets get cut or need to be adjusted to accommodate different things. We are hoping to see it back at Mid-Ohio as early as next year.

We are still supporting the school and PTR events by allocating (5) RC8Rs for use by instructors...

So your taking a pay cut to help with the budget :D

Lots of fun and a fantastic pace at the lead of the novice class.
I was the silver cbr you were running down for a while at the end there. I may have some decent video of you from behind while I was following you.

Oh shit...I didn't just say that...here it comes...

Better to have a girthy black object in front of you than behind you sir:D When you get your video uploaded let me know. Good riding with ya!

I'm looking at June 25th and I'm going to bring a riding buddy of mine too and watch him have a blast.