anyone central have a car tire machine?

max power

I'm about to get my wheels PC'd and need access to a tire machine to switch my tires over to the new wheels.

Anyone have a tire changer I can use that will take payment in the form of a case of beer or a 20 dollar bill?

wheels on or off the car and are you capable of operating the machine yourself? Where i work i'm free to do whatever off the clock and we have a tire machine u can use. They will not let u bring your car in and use there lifts and things of that sort but depending on your situation i can definitely help wether i do it for u or u bring them in off hte car and do it yourself.

I am totally capable, used to work @ Farm & Fleet doing tires way back in college. I can bring my jack and stands and do one wheel at a time. Just trying to do it cheap. The PC is already gonna cost me $250 and tire stores want $40/wheel

I am totally capable, used to work @ Farm & Fleet doing tires way back in college. I can bring my jack and stands and do one wheel at a time. Just trying to do it cheap. The PC is already gonna cost me $250 and tire stores want $40/wheel

Tire changers have changed a lot in the past 30 years... :D

If I wasn't so far away, I could hook you up.