Whoever is racing up/down Charter St...

SWing'R

I'm going to have to put slingingchic on ignore until that sig changes - that makes all threads that she replies to NWS. I'm sure the guys who run the network and firewall at work would love to see the c-word cross the network a few times.

And I hope exarch's ban is permanent.

I'm going to have to put slingingchic on ignore until that sig changes - that makes all threads that she replies to NWS. I'm sure the guys who run the network and firewall at work would love to see the c-word cross the network a few times.

Sadly I'm pretty sure its not permanent.

just a thought:

earlier this morning, there is a guy I know that works at a shop near to mine and as he was pulling into the shop, some kid on an unidentified sportbike (not sure what kind... i think i heard it was blue) apparently was pinning it down our road and tried to pass the guy while he was turning left. this sort of thing happens rather frequently when it's nice out, though it's normally cruisers with straight pipes and people with "sporty" cars.

The rider hit the car as it was turning into the lot, and he and the bike went tumbling head over heels. he got life flighted somewhere. i hope he's ok. he didn't have a helmet on, from what i heard.

I do agree with you. But she won't listen to me.

....unless....

Reverse psychology. Have to try it.

Sadly I'm pretty sure its not permanent.
Hope so. I enjoy her posts.

I think he meant exarch's ban is not permanent...

I do agree with you. But she won't listen to me.

....unless....

Reverse psychology. Have to try it.

wait, wut?