Kil-Kare bike night

TheBrown57

Nope, 6R broke down on me two weeks ago and the shop still hasn't looked at it, but I just picked up a new bike on Monday.. 2008 ZX14 Special Edition.. Love it. I might swing out to Kill-Kare on Friday if weather is ok..:D:D:D:D:D

Awesome, welcome aboard the hypersport bandwagon. Where the bikes suck gas and haul ass!

We have some plans right after work Friday evening, but I will run this idea by the wife and see if she'd like to go watch things go fast.

We're probably in tonight -- with the stellar weather and only one errand to run after work, there's not really any excuse not to this week :D

Awesome! Hoping for a big turnout for my last bike night this season :D

Questions

1) Free entry for spectators, or is there a cost involved?

2) Is there a plan to meet up before going, or just meet there?

3) What time does it all kickoff? We won't make it there until 7ish, maybe a bit before then.

4) Where is everyone typically parked, like which way in from the gate? Jen and I will be coming from Fairborn area down Trebein Rd.

All those answers can be found withing the thread :lol:

1) Free for spectators and food&drink is amazingly cheap

2) Possibly meet up before but not needed just meet at the strip

3) 6pm-10:30pm I plan on being there at 6

4) Parking between the 2 stands is where I typically go. Once you go through the gate you can take any road they all go to the same place and you can ride your bikes just about anywhere just watch for bikes coming back from runs if you go down the return road (Idk what is called but that's what I'm calling it)

Where I always park

29fc5d34.jpg

Was a good visit and sweet atmosphere. Aside from loud, repetitive, 9 second interruptions :D

Have to do it again for sure. Rollinhot and Brown had some good stories, and even though it was a small group, I enjoyed it. Anden, Snot, and I got a little lost on the way home since 35w to 75n was closed, ended up in a BAD part of town for a minute but survived unscathed. See you guys at the m&g next Sunday! Little York Tavern, 2 lbs of hotwings, and biker talk......gonna be good