Kil-Kare bike night

TheBrown57

Were there anymore at tikes? Sounds like he had them cheaper.

He only had one of the type i bought. Which is the wrong one at that. The other was for an Arttic Cat snow machine and some regular on/off toggle kill switches. He told me he was going to order 3 more. I may call him back today and let him know that switch does not work for a closed system. So i think a trip to Dayton seems to be your best bet. Or call that place Helmutt is talking about on Woodman which is probaly closer.

I'm not going to be able to run down the track. :/ my friend is out of town who I was borrowing the suit from.

Just dont go over 120. Wonder if someone else has one you can use? You should buy the speed and strength suite that matches your bike for future use ( or have your lady get it for you as an early Christmas gift).

I'm not going to be able to run down the track. :/ my friend is out of town who I was borrowing the suit from.

Give it a try anyway. Last week there was a guy running pretty quick on a Sportster in jeans. Dont remember his time or mph. I do recall being surprised at his run. Anden may remember.

**If you cant tell im trying to not be the only one out there looking like noobsauce**

• Upvote 1

You should buy the speed and strength suite that matches your bike for future use ( or have your lady get it for you as an early Christmas gift).

I've had my eye on that suit for the last 9 months lol. I could only be so lucky to have such a wonderful woman like that..... However......

As long as you don't hit 120mph ( or 9.99 seconds, I believe) you don't need a full suit. Just leather shoes, gloves, jacket and helmet.

Lookin' like a good sized group is forming for the last BikeNight of the season, should be good.

For all who don't know where we usually meet, take a right after you come through the gate and over the walking/bike path - past the ticket booth - left into where the staging lanes are and we'll be parking in the grass along the fence about midway between the bleachers and the snackbar. See you all there

Lookin' like a good sized group is forming for the last BikeNight of the season, should be good.

For all who don't know where we usually meet, take a right after you come through the gate and over the walking/bike path - past the ticket booth - left into where the staging lanes are and we'll be parking in the grass along the fence about midway between the bleachers and the snackbar. See you all there

I assume you're talking about the second set of bleachers? So the bikes will be parked between those bleachers and the picnic tables next to the fence, at about mid-track?