What's up everyone?

LysergicDream

its Parma so I'm guessing it was a beat to shit fox body or a pile of crap 93-97 v6

those are just everywhere

It definitely had work put into it, it sounded like he put at least a few grand into it!

And a couple days ago, a cop caught me speeding but he just pulled up next to me and gave me a thumbs up and told me to slow it down.... first nice cop I've ever gotten while in Parma!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how does a couple grand sound?

if it sounds like Parma, then it was just a rusted out muffler ;) My dads lived in Parma for 15 years, I've seen it gone so far downhill and that all the typical stereotypes are merely based on fact which is why I pick on it so much

554011_395198157194277_1167617304_n.jpg

this happened on the highway today :( I just cleaned and lubed it 3 days ago too! unfortunately it was my fault still, the chain had about 2 1/2 inches of slack and I hit a rather large bump while accelerating and it just snapped right off and broke (onto my leg) thankfully I didn't fall and get ran over by 10 cars though!

Edit: Also, anyone know a good online store that's reputable for purchasing parts online? would this be fine? http://www.bikebandit.com/rk-vortex-motorcycle-chain-sprocket-kit?m=147826

Edited by LysergicDream